First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Added Rubicon wheels/tires to my 80th, love the look. Now I need some 35s!
Jeep Gladiator 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition Gladiator JT Club home (2)
Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Hey All,

I am looking at an 80th but really struggling on picking a color.
Its down to Hydro Blue and Snazzberry.
Unfortunately my local dealer has no gladiators, and very limited wranglers forget having different colors and trims to compare.

I looked at some a month or so ago at the next closest dealer (an hour and 1/2 away) who had no 80ths, but the Hydro blue Willys looked better than the Snazzberry Mojave at that time. Now the Mojave orange trim/stickers was factor, I think they look awful on that color.

Over the holidays I visited family and the much larger dealer there had both colors in the 80th.
At that time I felt the Snazzberry looked better in the 80th trim and began searching for that.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on one and second guessing myself again
Now If I look at photos I keep thinking Hydro blue looks better, but keep trying to remember in person I liked the Snazzbery.
I do think the Hydro blue might be a safer choice in the long term and possibly look better when dirty (which is a another factor as I live on and work on dirt roads).

Do any of you have any regret getting a Snazzberry?

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Hey All,

Unfortunately my local dealer has no gladiators, and very limited wranglers forget having different colors and trims to compare.

I looked at some a month or so ago at the next closest dealer (an hour and 1/2 away) who had no 80ths, but the Hydro blue Willys looked better than the Snazzberry Mojave at that time. Now the Mojave orange trim/stickers was factor, I think they look awful on that color.

Over the holidays I visited family and the much larger dealer there had both colors in the 80th.
At that time I felt the Snazzberry looked better in the 80th trim and began searching for that.

Now If I look at photos I keep thinking Hydro blue looks better, but keep trying to remember in person I liked the Snazzbery.
I do think the Hydro blue might be a safer choice in the long term and possibly look better when dirty (which is a another factor as I live on and work on dirt roads).

You should get Snazzberry, because I have Hydro. Lol

RVCA_ZR

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Hey All,

I was dead set on getting a snazzberry. Went and checked it out a couple times at the dealership, test drove and thought that is what I was buying. Once I went to actually buy my jeep I test drove the snazzberry again to make sure, the day was cloudy so it looked a lot more purple to me than a deep red. It looked far too purple for me to want it so I bought a white one instead, I actually had the dealer pull them right up next to each other away from other cars so I could really look. Happy I did, white looks good at all times of the day and in any weather. The snazzberry looks good in direct sun light and clean but if its not sunny or clean I am not about it. Plus I thought the only wheels that would look good aftermarket would be black IMO, I wanted more options for the future even if I'm just making mine look like a Rubicon lol I would go with blue but if I had to do it all over again, I would have ordered a silver one no doubt. Best of luck with the decision!

Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Hey All,

Look at the dealers mentioned here in the forums. Order one or maybe find one on their lot. May save yourself a bunch of money.

Necro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Trans Am, 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Quality Assurance inspector
What makes an 80th edition an 80th? When I bought my 21 Sport my bank ran the Vin and said it pulls up as a Sport/Sport S and an 80th... but nothing on my Jeep says 80th. Is it just because it's a 21?

jmy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition
Occupation
Attorney
What makes an 80th edition an 80th? When I bought my 21 Sport my bank ran the Vin and said it pulls up as a Sport/Sport S and an 80th... but nothing on my Jeep says 80th. Is it just because it's a 21?
The 80AE is essentially a Sport with Overland wheels, black and grey badging, grill and bumper inserts, different seats and floor mats.

Sponsored

jmy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
Jeep Gladiator 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition Gladiator JT Club B35A5268-DBEC-43F9-B180-7F0A51C1D6A4
Jeep Gladiator 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition Gladiator JT Club E12E0D4C-050B-4ACC-B71E-325A7945F51F

After the spacer lift I added 275/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to my 80AE. Really enjoying the way this Jeep handles the highway and the backroads too.

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
The 80AE is essentially a Sport with Overland wheels, black and grey badging, grill and bumper inserts, different seats and floor mats.
Plus the 8.4" Uconnect/Alpine audio. This includes the internal 400w inverter, off road displays and the select tire fill alert system (STFA).

Last edited:
Reactions: jmy

Necro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Trans Am, 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Quality Assurance inspector
Plus the 8.4" Uconnect/Alpine audio. This includes the internal 400w inverter, off road displays and the select tire fill alert system (STFA).
Thanks! I guess mine is just a normal sport. Mine doesnt have any of that stuff.

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Jeep Gladiator 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition Gladiator JT Club E12E0D4C-050B-4ACC-B71E-325A7945F51F

After the spacer lift I added 275/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to my 80AE. Really enjoying the way this Jeep handles the highway and the backroads too.
Looks good! What spacer lift did you use?

I promised my wife I was not going to swap wheels or tires on ours, at least for a while.
That was one of the "justifications" for going with the 80th vs a Sport S.
I like the wheels and the tires are good enough.
I was happy they at least put some type of AT tires on the 80th vs the minivan tires they put on the Overland and Sports stock.

Also, what tonneau cover did you go with?

jmy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
Looks good! What spacer lift did you use?

I promised my wife I was not going to swap wheels or tires on ours, at least for a while.
That was one of the "justifications" for going with the 80th vs a Sport S.
I like the wheels and the tires are good enough.
I was happy they at least put some type of AT tires on the 80th vs the minivan tires they put on the Overland and Sports stock.

Also, what tonneau cover did you go with?
Thank you! I went with the Daystar 3/4 inch front spacer, which resulted in about an inch difference between the front and rear.

The tonneau is a Gator tri-fold, I have really enjoyed it so far. It keeps the bed dry and it’s contents out of site. Coming from a JKU with a lot of lockable interior space, the tonneau helps get some of that back.
Sponsored