Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Demonator, 20 Wrangler Ecodiesel, 08 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Entrepreneur & Content Creator
Well I’ve been enjoying your videos for years now and I think this build will be great for the channel!
Appreciate you watching the videos! This build is a dream build id never thought would be possible. Its all you guys that watch the videos that help make this happen and I hope everyone enjoys the content as much as I enjoy making it, and hopefully get to see the Jeep in person at some events.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Hi all!

I have officially joined the Gladiator club!

I purchased a 2022 Mojave that I am using to build my Demonator. We are swappong in a 840hp Demon engine into my Jeep. I am working with Epic Adventure Outfitters and Whiterock Dodge in Vancouver and we are using a AMW4x4 kit. First we are installing the engine, and then I want to test it out on the streets before we add in a suspension and axle set.

I plan to run 38 in tires to start out and then go up from there with the 8lug axles.

I will be chronicalling the build in great detail on my YouTube channel if you want to follow along, and with posts and photos here.

Here is the first episode and some photos!

Sweet! Good to see ya on here Casey. Was Wonderin when this was going to get started.... Hope its a smooth build! Have you had any more thoughts about the overall build other than the engine swap? Like how your camping and electrical setup is going to turn out?

OP
OP
Casey250

Casey250

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sweet! Good to see ya on here Casey. Was Wonderin when this was going to get started.... Hope its a smooth build! Have you had any more thoughts about the overall build other than the engine swap? Like how your camping and electrical setup is going to turn out?
It will probably be an evolution of trying different bed setups. I am trying to keep it under 7ft tall so I have less issues booking the ferry. Electrical will probably be using Ecoflow gear and larger inverter to charge faster when driving. Im going to delete the 60% rear seats.

I just can't decide how I want to setup the bed, fridge, spare, and tent. I'll get there but part of wanting to do a JT was playing around with bed setups.

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
ecide how I want to setup the bed, fridge, spare, and tent. I'll get there but part of wanting to do a JT was playing aroun
For sure, it's awesome how there's so many options to play with, looking forward to seeing the result. Sean has a great setup with his electrical, but it kinda kills the ability to have a passenger side canopy window for visibility. Personally I am planning on a more 'basic' situation with a electrical panel mounted to the side of the 813 fabrication mole in the bed with an Anderson that can connect or disconnect from a AGM battery in the bed (instead of lithium due to cold temps). I wonder if you might be able to get some use from a similar situation so that you could keep most your 'hard mounted' items in the bed and keep the cab for things that need better protection like camera stuff, drones, clothes, etc..... Especially since using a power station like the Ecoflow instead of a on board house battery.

OP
OP
Casey250

Casey250

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
For sure, it's awesome how there's so many options to play with, looking forward to seeing the result. Sean has a great setup with his electrical, but it kinda kills the ability to have a passenger side canopy window for visibility. Personally I am planning on a more 'basic' situation with a electrical panel mounted to the side of the 813 fabrication mole in the bed with an Anderson that can connect or disconnect from a AGM battery in the bed (instead of lithium due to cold temps). I wonder if you might be able to get some use from a similar situation so that you could keep most your 'hard mounted' items in the bed and keep the cab for things that need better protection like camera stuff, drones, clothes, etc..... Especially since using a power station like the Ecoflow instead of a on board house battery.
Redarc also has their new Rogue controller too. There are several self heating lithium batteries out there now too.

Itll probably be an evolution of things. But I do want to hit the drag strip with a rtt on and have a little fun lol

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
Awesome to see you on here, your diesel videos helped me learn a lot about my platform. Sad I missed y’all up at the airstrip show, I ended up under the weather. Can’t wait to see the progress on this build!

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I enjoy the YouTube channel. Looking forward to watching the build 🤘

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've been following you since you got your diesel. One of the many reasons I purchased my JL and JT with one. Looking forward to the new build and good luck with it sir!

Sponsored

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
I enjoy watching you, Sean, and the Epic team on YouTube. Look forward to living vicariously through this build. 840 HP should be, ahem, adequate.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
“Watch my YouTube and help me pay for this build with monetization!”

I’ll just see the updates here.

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
Please include the final build cost when this project is done. I like to squash my dreams with hard financial realities. ;)
Well... the engine alone is $70K (installed). A set of Dana60s is $16K, Dynatracs would be around $20K, Its a $100K+ build .. before he suffers the $CDN conversion !

Still, it's going to be a hell of a build.

@Casey250 ... ran into you on the Denver Creek run at the Silver Valley JJUSA back in July. The JL was a nice build. Looking forward to seeing the JT in action !
Sponsored