Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
When you are this far into it. Ever stop and think........."what have I done?"......."there is no way back now"......

Jeep Gladiator 840hp Supercharged V8 Demon Gladiator Build 1668907568038
Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Very nice - have to watch some of your vids. I settled for the HEMI and 38s to preserve range so really curious how this beast will perform when doing daily tasks :) but it will certainly be an epic show vehicle

peteinaustin

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Rubicon JKU, 2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This will be fun to watch. I finally got my 392 swapped Mojave out into the dirt for a serious test run a couple weeks ago. Sitting on 40's its an absolute beast on the trails. Why the 840? I briefly thought about doing the 600 but wanted to wait until their were more folks running them. I watched Kevon Williams blow up his transfer case on the Step Child recently. Essentially the engine said "yes" and the transfer case said "no." Given all that power in the engine, do you plan to swap the transfer case and go with an Atlas instead of the Rubicon?

IMG_9934.jpeg

OP
OP
Casey250

Casey250

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Demonator, 20 Wrangler Ecodiesel, 08 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Entrepreneur & Content Creator
This will be fun to watch. I finally got my 392 swapped Mojave out into the dirt for a serious test run a couple weeks ago. Sitting on 40's its an absolute beast on the trails. Why the 840? I briefly thought about doing the 600 but wanted to wait until their were more folks running them. I watched Kevon Williams blow up his transfer case on the Step Child recently. Essentially the engine said "yes" and the transfer case said "no." Given all that power in the engine, do you plan to swap the transfer case and go with an Atlas instead of the Rubicon?
I went with the 840 because it seems more exciting to me. More power, more supercharger whine, more cool things as part of the build, and more enjoyable to everyone watching. I have the opportunity to do something unique and wild that I would love to see happen, and I am sure many others would. I build my rigs to share with others with my youtube family and I hope everyone finds it entertaining to watch the craziness. I am a car guy first, and an off-roader second, and what car guy could turn down the chance to build something so awesome?

I don't worry about what might break. I will deal with whatever comes up as we go. I am going to run 38's to start and I don't plan to play on the rocks as much as Kevin does with the Step Child as that isn't the type of wheeling I typically do or have access to here in BC. If the t-case blows up, I'll replace it, but I will see how far it will go until then.

Sponsored

Charles 236

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Jeep technician
I like it. You have the right attitude, if it breaks you can fix it. Also can't have too much power.
Sponsored