Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Stock gearing. No issues at all on or off road. Might take the plunge later but for now I didn’t notice a huge difference. I went to 35’s immediately and then to 37’s a little later so it was a gradual change.
Thanks
Sponsored

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
i just regeard from 3.73 to 4.56 to be as close to the max tow ratio as possible with 35in KO2's and it is waaayyyyyy better. Now I also have the 6 speed manual so that could be part of it as there's a huge step between 1st and 2nd. the 35's with 3.73 in the desert is a bit of a dog, now with the 4.56 it is way easier to get speed and get moving. I'd definitely do this right away if I was to do this again.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
while I love to wheel in my JT, It will never be as good as a well built JL/JLU or any other shorter wheel base Jeep that is well built. I like the 104" to 109" wheel base plat from for black diamond or 7-10 rated trails. V8, 44" tires on a JLU is probably where I'm headed. There are very nice rigs built out there already. SEMA is very eye opening tho, and if anyone throws enough $'s at a JT, it can be made quite capable. The pocket book (or credit card limit) is the limit. Dream big. See ya on the trails. Collect Badges, not Ducks.
Sponsored