Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Yup, the Zero Breeze was expensive.
It got my wife and daughter to go camping. It got them to go camping in Florida in the summer.

It is all about value not cost.
Sponsored

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow Pkg
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, the Zero Breeze was expensive.
It got my wife and daughter to go camping. It got them to go camping in Florida in the summer.

It is all about value not cost.
This is everything. If it got your family to go out and enjoy the journey with you then it was definitely worth it. Good on you Michael!

We have ordered some clip on rechargeable fans from opolar. Haven't received them but at least it is a starting point to cool down our living space a bit.

I'm really curious about your continued experience with the Breeze unit. So any further updates are appreciated.

For us it is all about space. Because we overland full-time, space is even more of a premium for us than most in that we have to always be packed for four seasons. So while most people aren't carrying winter coats and gloves when they are in Arizona in the summer, we are.

Having said that, we all know how much difference a comfortable space makes. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

OP
OP
AmishMike

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
My vote is for the Coleman 48204C866 Mach 15+ A/C Unit. This AC unit is probably the strongest on the market. As a result of its high cooling capacity of 320 cubic feet per minute, this model is widely regarded as the best RV air conditioner on the market.
I would put my Zero Breeze against it any day. Well, maybe not the price of it. It did cool the RTT and annex though

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
My vote is for the Coleman 48204C866 Mach 15+ A/C Unit. This AC unit is probably the strongest on the market. As a result of its high cooling capacity of 320 cubic feet per minute, this model is widely regarded as the best RV air conditioner on the market.
Yes, but can you mount it to the top of a RTT?

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Guess to you don't go camping. That unit is for the roof of an RV. It's not for a roof mounted tent.
Sponsored