First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Superintendent
I just recieved my Bak revolver C4s and couldn’t be happier. Very secure, very well made, and it arrived I damaged.

3052791C-6435-4A9E-B05D-86CD5212B76B.jpeg
Sponsored

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
Last edited:

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
Got a Bak x2 from the shop I use to work at, no damage and I love it.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Same here. I was just about to pull the trigger on a BAK until I caught all the threads on the issues reported on here.
Same here. I was considering the X4S. But seems BAK quality leaves much to be desired.

Sponsored

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
Son recommended American Tonneau Company based on his F-150 experience. They have a website with a parts list; purchase of cover though is through Amazon. Called to order extra plastic clamp parts; owner chuckled and said not to spend the money; the plastic is stronger than the aluminum ones they first used and they haven’t gotten any reports of broken parts. Cover fits the Glad very well(but not a custom, precise fit). Six months of use/weather, no leaks. Frequently take it off/on to use a truck bed bike rack. EZ-PZ. American company, they answer the phone, and they are customer friendly. (And about half the price of the fancy, name brand covers).

Jeep Gladiator About ready to give up on tonneau covers 3C9A309C-4430-48B7-8D60-077D770EBFB0

Jeep Gladiator About ready to give up on tonneau covers 340532F1-C568-4893-BA11-F8F5CB551DC2

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I feel your pain brother. I hate it when you get something new in the mail and it's unusable. All I can tell you is, my Rough Country tri-fold tonneau arrived packaged in thick cardboard, and was packaged really well inside, styrofoam where it needed to be to protect everything, and nothing as scratched. I have a light scratch on the underside of the cover when I fold it back, but that's on me because I know what scratched it from the underside.

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC
Same here. I was considering the X4S. But seems BAK quality leaves much to be desired.
Bak quality is absolutely horrendous… going through a replacement issue now …. They Sent me a whole new cover due to a damaged first cover and every part was either damaged or built (welded) incorrectly or missing pieces on the replacement. I’m using parts from both to try and make one good cover total bs for a $1000 dollar product

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well #4 tonneau cover is due to be delivered sometime today. Here's hoping no issues with this one.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tonneau #4 arrived. No damage at all.

Yeah you didn't think that was the end of the story did you??

They packaged two passenger side rails. I don't know if I want to laugh or cry at this point.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
FedEx in my area is absolutely brutal.
FedEx is brutal everywhere. They dropped a 150lb fire safe I ordered off the back of the truck and pushed it up my driveway—the box was bent at the corners. I watched the whole thing. When they got to the door I told to open the box so they could see the damage and then had them push it back to the truck and load it up because I’m not accepting delivery of crap like that.
Sponsored