Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR-LE
Complete JT350 and JT370:
https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/jt-gladiator/

Parts:
https://www.aev-conversions.com/product-category/jt-gladiator/

While there’s a link to the Dual Sport suspension, I only see the spacer lift on the parts page

AEV JT350 & JT370 Gladiator

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-2

CAPABILITY MEETS CAPACITY
Following in the steps of AEV’s Brute Double Cab, Jeep finally gave the purists what they always wanted – a mass produced, Wrangler-based pickup truck. The overwhelming appeal of the Jeep Gladiator lies within its versatility, offering customers the functionality and utility of a pickup truck, combined with the off-road prowess of a Jeep Wrangler. AEV’s JT350 and JT370 packages for the Jeep Gladiator elevate this iconic vehicle to the next level as both a daily commuter and as an off-road adventure vehicle.

Features

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-6

Front Bumper & Winch: AEV’s stamped steel Front Bumper for the Gladiator provides superior front end protection, two chassis mounted recovery points and an integrated lower skid plate. Shown with Warn Zeon 10-S Winch and AEV Hawse Fairlead (Winch is optional on JT350 & JT370).

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-3

Suspension: AEV’s 2” Spacer Lift (standard on JT350) and 2.5” DualSport RT Suspension System provide the optimal balance of load carrying capacity and ride quality that customers have come to expect from AEV. The 2.5” DualSport RT Suspension System is AEV’s flagship suspension system for customers looking to the ultimate on/off-road suspension and includes AEV’s frequency-tuned, triple-rate coil springs matched with a set of custom-tuned Bilstein shock absorbers and steering damper.

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-4

Available Full-Size Spare Tire Mounts: Every AEV JT350 and JT370 Gladiator is available with either a Vertical or Horizontal Bed-Mounted AEV Spare Tire Carrier to securely hold your full-size 35 or 37-inch spare tire securely in-place while you are bouncing around on the trail.

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-9

Off-Road Lights: Visibility is essential for finding your way in the dark but also for keeping an eye out for wildlife or road hazards in remote areas. AEV’s 7” LED Off-Road Lights were designed for all-terrain travel and provide an exceptional balance of clarity and distance for improved driver safety and peace of mind when traveling at night.

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-5

Hand Built with Pride: Every vehicle built in our Wixom, Michigan headquarters include a serial numbered VIN plate, exclusive AEV exterior emblems, windshield banner, embroidered headrests and a custom gauge cluster overlay.

Packages

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-10

AEV JT350

AEV JL Sport Front Bumper
AEV Non-Winch Cover Plate
AEV Front Skid Plate
AEV 7000 Series LED Off-Road Lights
AEV Light Cover Kit
AEV 2" Suspension Spacer Lift
AEV Front Geometry Correction Brackets
AEV ProCal SNAP Module
AEV Alloy Wheels
35" BFGoodrich All-Terrain or Mud-Terrain Tires
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors
AEV Jack Base
AEV Branding Package
AEV IP Cluster
AEV Logo Headrests
AEV Vehicle Build Plaque
Build & Price

Jeep Gladiator AEV Releases Gladiator JT350 & JT370 Packages & Parts jt-gladiator-11

AEV JT370

AEV JL Sport Front Bumper
AEV Non-Winch Cover Plate
AEV Front Skid Plate
AEV 7000 Series LED Off-Road Lights
AEV Light Cover Kit
AEV 2.5" DualSport RT Suspension System
AEV Front Geometry Correction Brackets
AEV ProCal SNAP Module
AEV Alloy Wheels
37" BFGoodrich All-Terrain or Mud-Terrain Tires
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors
AEV 4.56 Axle Ratio Upgrade
AEV Jack Base
AEV Branding Package
AEV IP Cluster
AEV Logo Headrests
AEV Vehicle Build Plaque
Build & Price
Sponsored

blackeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I like the almost stock look of the stubby bumper, but that grille guard is gigantic.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
I loved the AEV bumper on my former JKU. Will wait and see for when it's available.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
AEV 2.5 RT?!! Still not on their website though.
That's the only thing that piques my interest. Looking forward to seeing the details of what it is made up of.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Would love to see that front bumper and skid plate able to be purchased by themselves. Considering it was shown at SEMA two years ago I’m doubting it will ever see the light of day!

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
AEV 2.5 RT?!! Still not on their website though.
Spoke too then two days ago about this. It was supposed to be released in June but covid delayed everything. It got pushed to July, then August and now there is apparently one bracket remaining before they can release the kit and it’s aiming to be early September.
I’ve been holding out on buying another kit because I love their products from my old JKUR. It also helped that my JTR was delayed 5 months and my wheels I ordered have been delayed for the past 2.5 months. But my wheels should be showing up next week and then off to powder coating. Then tires. So I’m hoping in this time the kit is released because I’m dying to get this Jeep lifted on 37s. Just feels so small right now.

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
The bumper was supposed to be available last spring, then summer, then fall. I gave up asking after that. Y’all keep on waiting on AEV, the rest of us have moved on to better and cheaper options. They seem to be in bed with GM now and have looked beyond the ones who supported them initially to become who they currently are...

Nevermind the fact that the AEV 3.5 spring on my wife’s JKU have sagged to 2”. I had a fully outfitted AEV JKUR that I sold for my Gladiator and was going to do the AEV route on it too but I’ve come to realize its more hype than they claim, theres better options out there for everything they offer or at least show off at SEMA..

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The bumper was supposed to be available last spring, then summer, then fall. I gave up asking after that. Y’all keep on waiting on AEV, the rest of us have moved on to better and cheaper options. They seem to be in bed with GM now and have looked beyond the ones who supported them initially to become who they currently are...

Nevermind the fact that the AEV 3.5 spring on my wife’s JKU have sagged to 2”. I had a fully outfitted AEV JKUR that I sold for my Gladiator and was going to do the AEV route on it too but I’ve come to realize its more hype than they claim, theres better options out there for everything they offer or at least show off at SEMA..
Yah, I gave up on waiting for the bumper as well for my Wrangler. Went with a Quadratec bumper instead. Now I have a Gladiator on the lot in Nampa Idaho having some mods made before I pick it up. Time to look for another bumper - may go with Quadratec again.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
The JT370 adds a $400 in extra tire cost, gear change and better suspension for $1500. Seems like relative bargain. My corner Jeep store has a Sport S with Mopar lift, 37s on stock wheels that they’re asking for a $10k up-charge on.

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
Wish they'd hurry up with the snorkel though...
Sponsored