First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
LOL, I just started a thread about the seat slammers asking if anyone had installed them.

I am only 6'1" but my height is in my torso, so I look over the top of the mirror, flipping the mirror helped some, but it would be nice to lower the seat so I don't have to crane my head so much at redlights.
Seriously worth the money I have an alien top so my head rubbed installed the Slammers and I have room plus seat angle is changed and is more comfortable to me head rests still suck tho lol
Sponsored

MyRight

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo
My wife is complaining more about the ergonomics/alignment with the pedals.

She is only 5'2", so has the seat forward quite a bit.

Her complaint is that the gas pedal is too far to the left, where she'd expect the brake pedal to begin, so it gives her pain in her right outer leg when moving her leg over to hit the brake.

I'll have to have her sit in the JT so I can see it better and understand if there is anything that can be done.

I personally haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I've driven a good 3500 miles on it so far with no trouble.

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet Silver Gladiator Rubicon
Just did the Seat Jackers on both front seats... what a difference!
Isn't cheap but the pieces are really nice. There is also a coupon available on one of the forums (Wrangler forum I believe).
Ended up getting the fixed risers which don't require any cutting and install in a few minutes. Paid $145 for both seats shipped.
Even my wife who's 4'9 likes it better (albeit her feet are no longer touching the floor ;). At 6'1 it's the perfect match.

https://desertdoesit.com/products/2019-jeep-wrangle-jl-and-gladiator-front-seat-jackers

OP
OP
Skdmarc

Skdmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
Just did the Seat Jackers on both front seats... what a difference!
Isn't cheap but the pieces are really nice. There is also a coupon available on one of the forums (Wrangler forum I believe).
Ended up getting the fixed risers which don't require any cutting and install in a few minutes. Paid $145 for both seats shipped.
Even my wife who's 4'9 likes it better (albeit her feet are no longer touching the floor ;). At 6'1 it's the perfect match.

https://desertdoesit.com/products/2019-jeep-wrangle-jl-and-gladiator-front-seat-jackers
Agreed idk why Jeep doesn't offer these as an aftermarket part they make the seats so much better

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Installed the adjustable seat jackers on my JT. I only used the .75" plate. World of difference. I am 6'1" 250lbs. Not long legs or torso, pretty average and balanced out.

I could not see red lights without ducking before. Now, the red light is about 1" below the top of the windshield and I can see it. Huge change in seat comfort too. When I brake I don't feel like I am going to slide off the seat.

OP
OP
Skdmarc

Skdmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
Installed the adjustable seat jackers on my JT. I only used the .75" plate. World of difference. I am 6'1" 250lbs. Not long legs or torso, pretty average and balanced out.

I could not see red lights without ducking before. Now, the red light is about 1 now" below the top of the windshield and I can see it. Huge change in seat comfort too. When I brake I don't feel like I am going to slide off the seat.
100% agree I can't believe jeep doesn't offer this as a licensed product 300 mile road trip is no problem now
Sponsored