Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yay houston!- if you want to see something hilarious, take a look.

Couldn't get me near the peninsula for this event.

I thought whales were supposed to be IN the water, not out of the water... :puke: :puke: :puke:

Looks like a bunch of fat nasty white trash and ghetto-dwellers to me... Glad I'm an introvert and naturally voluntarily choose to stay away from shit like that because of my anxiety.

Shit like this is why the South has a bad reputation. The only people retarded enough to actually want to be interviewed on the news, are always the dumbest fattest nastiest trashiest individuals the world can produce. :facepalm:

Oh, and I'm not going to sugar-coat anything, because I'm afraid that if I did, those land-whales would try to eat that, too!!!

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Damn! All them fat girls for the taking!! That’s White Trash heaven!!
If that's what you like, have at it... That ain't for me.

I like classy women with a nice thin feminine physique...Under 130 lbs.

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
You can’t fix Stupid !

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with this quote from the article:

"I don't know why it's so hard for people just to show up and have fun these days," he said. "It disappoints me to see that kind of violence come here, because it's usually real quiet here."

Sponsored

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
The majority of the trouble is from SXS's and truck owners
[/QUOTE]
I can attest that it’s the truck and SXS folks causing all the issues. I had a group of about 8 other cops that all had sxs and 4wheelers that frequented an off road park in Crosby ( just outside of Houston) it was fine for years then we went once about 3 or 4 years ago for “Mudi Gras” and it was red neck heaven. Within 20 minutes we’d scene two or three drunken fights and multiple wrecks. We packed up and left immediately and Never went back during that event.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Must be it takes all kinds. Jeeper's Partying through the years:

So
Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend Ad-1982-Jeep-Scrambler
Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend tumblr_maq1gvP5W91rgkz8no1_500

Maybe it takes all kinds....

Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend dcf94d6f6dd9f88a0fe60b2313557ccf

Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend b6af51cd7ffe1168ab05a70ebe24da35--jeep-willys-toledo-ohio

Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend ec79d2cc871b599e91277b0feecb19ac

Jeep Gladiator Almost 200 People Arrested and 2 Shot During Go Topless Jeep Weekend e_wrangler_600

dcf94d6f6dd9f88a0fe60b2313557ccf.jpg

Sponsored

Ray F.

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi
I think I saw a Jeep in one of those scenes.

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
Can someone tell me if the local Jeep Clubs president or organizers thanked the Sherriff for being quoted as saying he could not blame the Jeep clubs. We need to show others that A Jeep is not many of those vehicles that where show on camera. A seven slot grill is one good way to tell. Many people call razors, gators, and most SUV Jeeps. Let me know if I can be of assistance. I am a member of tread lightly and maybe they might be able to assist. Crazy ideas, I know, just brain storming to see if we can show our passion with Jeep not being disrespectful.

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Another solution is get with the different Jeep clubs and go elsewhere. Don’t make it public or advertise much outside of the forums. The county side of Surfside or Quintana to name a few are good spots and typically (this year all beaches are packed early) not crazy busy until Memorial Day weekend.
Sponsored