Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
IMG_6845.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg

Put some molle panels in. Took some caliraisedled aluminum plates, alu. Spacers, and 1/4-20 SS bolts. Made a security plate for the back window and side door plates. Waiting on some alu. Pieces to bolt to the security plate to completely attach it to the door.
What clamps/mounts did you use for the devos light? I like that. Always looking to mount miscellaneous stuff up and out of the way.
Sponsored

Yoshi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LE
B
What clamps/mounts did you use for the devos light? I like that. Always looking to mount miscellaneous stuff up and out of the way.
Built right riser mounts with quick fists. I used bolts on one set and the built right Molle nuts on the other.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
B

Built right riser mounts with quick fists. I used bolts on one set and the built right Molle nuts on the other.
Oh shit, I didn even see the one that you have on the molle panel. I was like why would he use the molle nuts lol. Thanks! Buying the riser mounts now.

Yoshi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LE
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_6884
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_6885
installed the plates and slapped it twice. That shouldn’t come off. Pretty centered for eyeballing it.

c4nuck

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone mounted the Alu Cab side table to their contour? I can't figure out how to mount mine without affecting the canopy integrity.

Following their directions for the expedition canopy, it would defeat the weather seal on the contour. See pic below, you're supposed to rivet this channel down, but on our models, there is the track right under this location.
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 20230806_141333

Sponsored

Toten Unterhosen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
As an owner of an Explorer canopy, I'm liking some of the improvements made with the Contour canopy. The one I really wish I had is the positive pressure vent as I spend a lot of the time in very dusty environments and in spite of my best efforts of sealing things up, the dust ingress is awful.

I've done a bunch of investigation into adding a positive pressure vent and seen any number of solutions. However, I'm very interested in how Alu-Cab implemented one on the Contour. While I've seen some good shots of the Contour's vent from the inside of the canopy, I've yet to see any good ones of the outside.

Would one of you Contour canopy owners be willing to post/share a few photos of the Contour's positive pressure vent? Thanks much in advance!

Desert Rider

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AEV Gladiator

Toten Unterhosen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Let me know if these help.
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 1000026089
That is fantastic, @c4nuck! Thank you so much for taking the time and posting those!

I'm actually quite surprised at the size of the exterior -- specifically the overall width and how small the intake appears to be. But if it works, it works!

Desert Rider

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AEV Gladiator
Can someone measure the height of the contour canopy above the truck cab (should be a couple of inches). I’m trying to figure out if I will be able to get my truck/canopy into my 81”-high garage door. I’m running 37” tires with AEV lift. It’s going to be really close…

Sponsored

OP
OP
darkhorse13

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
I think your best bet is to check out the white paper on it...

590.50mm = 23.25 inches from the top of you bed rail

Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 1694230223054

OP
OP
darkhorse13

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Also, I am going to selfishly plug the sale of my entire Contour Canopy + 3R tent on the thread I started :) I'll have a link up in classifieds soon. Willing to part with almost everything attached to the Contour as well as the entire setup in the bed with fridge, water tank, rotopax, hot water shower, propane holder/tank...etc (see post #1 for pics) Someone could get the entire prototype kitchen cupboard with stove that never made it to production. Skip the 3 month lead time and shipping + tax.

Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 1694230675420

FinnYyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
is it possible to mount the awning to the contour canopy? Does anyone have this setup? Any recommendations against this? Will it interfere with the doors?

Any images? I may get a tent later but I’d like the awning now.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Also, I am going to selfishly plug the sale of my entire Contour Canopy + 3R tent on the thread I started :) I'll have a link up in classifieds soon. Willing to part with almost everything attached to the Contour as well as the entire setup in the bed with fridge, water tank, rotopax, hot water shower, propane holder/tank...etc (see post #1 for pics) Someone could get the entire prototype kitchen cupboard with stove that never made it to production. Skip the 3 month lead time and shipping + tax.

1694230675420.png
Why are you getting rid of everything?!?