Sponsored

Am I stupid? Rugged Ridge Trail Rail Hi-Lift mount fail?

Average Oregonian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Thanks! I’m waiting on the Quick Fist 8 piece variety pack but I may order another pair for the Hi Lift mount. It’s cool that they added that feature.
The mounts turned into a fun little Sunday project. I don’t think I’ll ever need the axe, but I figured why not for $45 all in? 🪓

Jeep Gladiator Am I stupid? Rugged Ridge Trail Rail Hi-Lift mount fail? DBC3C012-DAAA-4E68-9C9D-414DEBBA904D
Sponsored

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
For those who use the mount does it fit pretty tight to the bed? Is there much movement or rattle with the jack mounted? I have a Diamondback cover on order which mounts in the middle, foresee any issues with that?

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
For those who use the mount does it fit pretty tight to the bed? Is there much movement or rattle with the jack mounted? I have a Diamondback cover on order which mounts in the middle, foresee any issues with that?
I have the Hi Lift mount and it’s very tight. No movement.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I *think* for this feature.

Jeep Gladiator Am I stupid? Rugged Ridge Trail Rail Hi-Lift mount fail? DBC3C012-DAAA-4E68-9C9D-414DEBBA904D
I ended up using 10-32 x 1 inch screws for the quick fist mounts on it. 3/4 was a little short and there’s plenty of thread in the mount.
Sponsored