Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I have been in mine for right around a month....put about 2k miles on it.....it's definitely small for me but most things are....maybe I just have a long torso....but I am also a wide dude ha....I am getting alittle more used to it but would still be nice if I could adjust it somehow
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Go sit in the cab of a Gladiator, then sit in the cab of a Ram 1500, front or back seat (they're on the same lot, lol). The difference is ridiculous. I love the '3/4' size of our Durango . . . THAT would be the perfect size Jeep truck for me. Not the modified Wrangler that is this Gladiator (still don't like the name). Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE that there is a Jeep truck, and I appreciate the economics of how it came to be. It's a great mid-sized truck and I'm STRONGLY considering buying one, I just wish it was a separate, larger animal from the Wrangler (If ands and buts were candy and nuts...). But at least they didn't take an overseas vehicle and rebadge it as theirs (SUPRA).

Hang me as a heretic if you must . . .

JT_Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Go sit in the cab of a Gladiator, then sit in the cab of a Ram 1500, front or back seat (they're on the same lot, lol). The difference is ridiculous. I love the '3/4' size of our Durango . . . THAT would be the perfect size Jeep truck for me. Not the modified Wrangler that is this Gladiator (still don't like the name). Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE that there is a Jeep truck, and I appreciate the economics of how it came to be. It's a great mid-sized truck and I'm STRONGLY considering buying one, I just wish it was a separate, larger animal from the Wrangler (If ands and buts were candy and nuts...). But at least they didn't take an overseas vehicle and rebadge it as theirs (SUPRA).

Hang me as a heretic if you must . . .
That was my thinking. I like those SRT8 seats in the GC daahyum! A loaded GC trail rated with those seats would be sweet but I want those seats in my JT LOL

Nimitzcvn68

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hi everyone.....So I have been going to every dealer here in Central Florida to try and find the best deal. Going to all those dealers I have test driven 2 of them now, one sport and one rubi....They do feel pretty tight for a guy my size even compared to my 2016 terrain....I am 6'5' 275lbs...my head sort of rubs on the cross bar and the lateral should and leg room seem pretty narrow...the seat I noticed doesn't drop to much or slide back very far. My question is are there any mods or aftermarket options I can get for the seat to help with this? or do I just need to be looking at full size trucks! Thanks all and great to meet you!
They have very wide seats that raise and lower

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
So I’m 6’5” also but weigh in at 205lbs. I have absolutely none of the issues that you describe... My biggest gripe with the JT/JL is the T-case shifter, my knee is always against it, I wish there were a different shifter available that would offset it a bit towards the right...
B&M has a shifter replacement that looks to offset the transfer lever as well as raise the height of the knob.
https://www.holley.com/blog/post/2018-19_jeep_wrangler_jl_-_b_m_sportshifter_transfer_case_handle/

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
What are you people doing laying down in the front seat of your gladiator I am 6.4 and 265 pounds and I have tried to get my knee to hit the transfer case shifter and it’s not even close love my gladiator

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
It might be more relevant if those with issues noted their inseam length along with their height as inseam would have a direct impact on seat position in relation to the pedals and the difference between height and inseam would impact headroom issues.

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Recently someone just posted about “desert does it” seat brackets that mod leg support and seat position for height and leg space. Take a look…

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Recently someone just posted about “desert does it” seat brackets that mod leg support and seat position for height and leg space. Take a look…
FYI:
This post is a quite a few months old now. I'm waiting for the seat jacker kit myself to be delivered. ;) :like: :like: :like:

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Yea I saw but it’s certainly nice if were cruising these posts and something g like that makes its way in👍
nice! I hope that’ kit does the trick!!
Sponsored