Sponsored

Anticlimactic Sat Night fun!

Gladiator life

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti, '14 Toyota Tundra Limited Crewmax, '20 Gladiator JT Sport
Occupation
General Contractor
Happy New Years ! GLADI PEEPS!
Sorry for the all caps but I like them I am not screaming at u peeps!
SO I HAD A FRIEND OVER WITH KIDS FOR A COOKOUT. SOON AFTER I WAS LEFT ALONE, I REALIZED I RAN OUT OF CIGS. I DECIDED TO RUN TO THE CORNER AND GET SOME. ON MY WAY BACK, I SAW A PUDDLE OF WATER. I GOT THIS FRISKY THOUGHT OF GETTING DIRTY! I PULLED OVER RIGHT ON THE WET SPOT!!!! UUUUAGHHHH! I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE MIDST OF GETTING A LITTLE DIRTY! SOOOOO I DECIDED TO POWER BRAKE AND GO FOR A SPIN. RED (FOR REDICULOUS) WITH HER FAT 33'S AND I WERE READY FOR A QUICK MUD TOSSING, ALONG WITH SOME GRASS, WERE GOOD TO GO. I STEPPED ON THE BRAKE AND GAVE THIS BITC# SOME GAS. SHE GAVE HER OPEN COUNTY TOYOS WHATS SEEMED LIKE A 1 SPIN OF THE WHEELS AND THEN ANOTHER BUT IN SPURTS. I FELT CHEAP AND LITTLE>. WTF WTF WAS THAT! IS THIS NORMAL? I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A GOOD ROOSTER TAIL GOING. I THOUGHT MY REAR BUMPERS WERE COING TO BE CAKED BY SOME GRASS AND MIAMI MUD. AGAIN! W T F! IS THIS NORMAL?
Sponsored

SmoothRegulator

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
The rev limiter that does certainly not come with the capslock key.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Did you hit the traction control button before attempting said mud slinging. If not, the electric nanny probably emasculated you by cutting power off every time she seen the one rear tire make a revolution that the fronts did not.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Had a challenger that worked kinda like that. You floor it and she would put you in the seat barking the tires as she went. Hit the traction control button and she’d let you spin and smoke the tires a bit as you left the line. Hold the button until you hear the ding and see the light flashing in the dash and she’d let you drift all kinds of sideways.
you just had to know how to work it to your advantage

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
It went into self-preservation mode knowing it would likely be tangled up in a tree. :beer::beer: