Sponsored

Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig?

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Yup I agree 100% . Mine arrived yesterday, ordered Thursday. Quick! To busy to put it on until Friday perhaps.
Awesome! Probably a good idea to add your review to the Agri cover thread or start a new one for visibility to others. ;-)

Cheers
Sponsored

Alaskantinbender

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch edition
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Yup I agree 100% . Mine arrived yesterday, ordered Thursday. Quick! To busy to put it on until Friday perhaps.

Any problems with the installation? I just put one on order myself. Sale price and free shipping lured me in.
Now to see about a rack to mount my ARB awning.

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician

LANGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator Rubicon
(1) Bestop Supertop for Truck 2 | Jeep Gladiator Forum - JeepGladiatorForum.com
I ordered one. Installed it.

The directions are OK. They leave you to figure out a lot. They are basic "stick figure" drawings. It would be nice to see color photos.

The top does not fit well. There are gaps in the front that will suck in wind, rain, road debris, and other stuff. The gap is about a ¼ of an inch between the rail the bed.

One of the tabs that holds the rear corn in place will not stay in position. This will allow updrafts from the rear to bring water and debris into the bed. Plus, over time the flapping will wear that edge.

The bars that attach the driver and passenger bows do not fit together correctly. They have spring loaded connectors that just simply do not line up. The bows can be pushed closer without them. The top could sag in the right wind conditions or the weight of snow.

I returned it.

20220127_050202.jpg

20220127_050211.jpg

20220127_094808.jpg

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Blue
Occupation
Sales
I love my Supertop. It leaks but not bad. Mine fits great. I have the black diamond fabric but I wish I paid more for the twill it's just way nicer fabric. Here are some pics of mine. The Supertop is about 5 months old in these pics I mostly park it in a garage. I have no issue of it coming undone like some others have posted.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? A0AA8D9B-EA7C-42BC-9B8D-24CBA508996A

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? CDD08075-F804-4E51-8B2A-6B8F2E111D20

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 2F2BAE8A-10AC-4F2C-B816-5A765C68F77F

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? EC529152-9844-49A6-8F69-9E3B8E81F6AA

Sponsored

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I love my Supertop. It leaks but not bad. Mine fits great. I have the black diamond fabric but I wish I paid more for the twill it's just way nicer fabric. Here are some pics of mine. The Supertop is about 5 months old in these pics I mostly park it in a garage. I have no issue of it coming undone like some others have posted.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 5BF6E520-5EAA-4409-811B-90F708345AD6

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 5BF6E520-5EAA-4409-811B-90F708345AD6

Where does it leak? Like through seams, through the fabric itself, under railings, etc?

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Where does it leak? Like through seams, through the fabric itself, under railings, etc?
Honestly I'm not sure. There is a big opening near the cab at the corners( you can see the daylight coming through the corners in the pic) but I don't think it leaked much there. There is an area at the top corner of each side panel where the panel goes from being underneath the canopy to outside of it and they have a small foam tubing to help keep the water out. That might be where it leaked too. Hard to tell?

Here is a pic. Keep in mind this is after a high-powered spray at a carwash and I drove home so the water path isn't easy to follow. Also there are those high powered drying fans that may have blown some water in... Maybe? The drops near the tailgate are most likely from after I opened the tailgate when it was still wet, then they fell down into the bed. The tailgate seal is pretty good on mine.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 13F7E7B8-7877-4703-88FA-5D1C78E97327

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Outlander. So far I like the look and fit 👍🏽 Will get back with water proof rating. Seems like it would be pretty dam rainproof. I made a new post about it as my first post ever.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/outlander-by-agri-cover-inc-aci-products.55277/

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 13F7E7B8-7877-4703-88FA-5D1C78E97327

Yours looks pretty waterproof. I have the Bestop and it leaks slightly. Run yours through a carwash with the high pressure washers. (Don't go through the ones with the brushes they will scratch up your windows, so I've heard.)Report back I'd be interested to see how waterproof it is after the carwash. I am not a fan of the side windows because these are easy to break into. I don't want to make it easier for people to look in and see what I have back there. If I was actually sleeping back there I would rather have the windows though.

bdkgladiator

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? C1949631-6BC9-4CF9-8859-41290FE1A801
Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? 7106FD94-D153-4148-9766-008B507E034E
Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? E3184A1C-7C00-4264-9E4E-7BCE73F1F2D9

ok! got my agri-cover outlander top on today and so far i’m stoked. some feedback below:

• one of the bolts that holds the bows to the frame was cross threaded so i had to cut it out and swap it, no biggie.
  • zippering the rear window was driving me nuts, couldn’t get the last zipper to connect for like 20 minutes. finally i removed the cross bar from the rest of the frame giving me some flexibility and that did the trick.
  • the side windows are tinted, front and rear are clear, visibility was pretty solid through the rvm.
  • the zippers have pulls on both sides which is nice as i plan to sleep in it here and there.
  • overall the quality is definitely there, i’d say for the price it’s definitely worth it.
  • i’ll give it a car wash test next time i go get her dirty, but it seems watertight for sure.
  • took me about 2 hours to get it installed.
-bk

Sponsored

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
Yours looks pretty waterproof. I have the Bestop and it leaks slightly. Run yours through a carwash with the high pressure washers. (Don't go through the ones with the brushes they will scratch up your windows, so I've heard.)Report back I'd be interested to see how waterproof it is after the carwash. I am not a fan of the side windows because these are easy to break into. I don't want to make it easier for people to look in and see what I have back there. If I was actually sleeping back there I would rather have the windows though.
I don’t go to the carwash but when I get it washed it’s with a pressure washer so I’ll let you know. There’s a couple little gaps where water would get in if you blast it in sideways Forsure. But rain would likely stay out.

F&D

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xj and Gladiator sports Max tow on order
Occupation
Retired
Bestop super top ll Black diamond.
It is okay for what it is, the twill was not available for another two months. I fiddled with the fit and this is as good as it gets. I saw a Soft topper and it looked like a tighter smooth fit. I bought it for function over form and so far so good.

PXL_20220222_230109940.jpg

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Bestop super top ll Black diamond.
It is okay for what it is, the twill was not available for another two months. I fiddled with the fit and this is as good as it gets. I saw a Soft topper and it looked like a tighter smooth fit. I bought it for function over form and so far so good.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the Supertop 2 from Bestop installed on their rig? PXL_20220222_230109940
I personally don't mind those unintentional "pleats", but I totally get why others do.

Aside from this, any issues with leaks or panels becoming unzipped or unseated?

F&D

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xj and Gladiator sports Max tow on order
Occupation
Retired
I personally don't mind those unintentional "pleats", but I totally get why others do.

Aside from this, any issues with leaks or panels becoming unzipped or unseated?
Just got back from a 1000 mile trip and it stayed tucked in and zipped. I am in Oklahoma and Texas and had 30 mile per hour wind while driving. Can't tell you about leaks cause we haven't had rain in forever.
I am pleased with how it is designed and how it folds and unfolds. That maybe because I have had several soft top jeeps and didn't expect it to be any different.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Just got back from a 1000 mile trip and it stayed tucked in and zipped. I am in Oklahoma and Texas and had 30 mile per hour wind while driving. Can't tell you about leaks cause we haven't had rain in forever.
I am pleased with how it is designed and how it folds and unfolds. That maybe because I have had several soft top jeeps and didn't expect it to be any different.
Fellow Oklahoman here too. My twill version should be shipping April 4, unless I hear otherwise, which I'm honestly not going to hold my breath on that delivery date, but we'll see.
Sponsored