Sponsored

Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting?

keorr1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Quick question, has anyone put a quick disconnect adapter on the Quadratec harness? I've had to take the front grill off a couple of times as well as the dealer. It would be nice to add an adapter to disconnect so the grill can be completely removed. Removing the harness is too difficult each time. Can anyone recommend a plug and play adapter. I assume there may be only two wires (power/ground) to the LEDs? Has anyone done this yet?
Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Quick question, has anyone put a quick disconnect adapter on the Quadratec harness? I've had to take the front grill off a couple of time as well as the dealer. It would be nice to add an adapter to disconnect right behind the grill. Can anyone recommend a plug and play adapter. I assume there may be only two wires (power/ground) to the LEDs? Anyone done this yet?
Splice in a 2 pin weatherpack connector.

I made my own lights and used the AAL DRL harness.

Blindjustice1787

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Where it was on my Mojave. Follows are some pictures for anyone it might help.
Where it is1.png

Where is the connector.png

Closeup.png

Closer_Closeup.png

CloseTheClip.png

LightsOn.png

SideView.png

Thanks everyone who guided me through this journey.
Still waiting on delivery of mine, so I cannot look myself, but will the lights fit at the very top of the grill? It appears as though most of one of the honeycombs in the grille is visible from your pictures. Could you just mount the light above the camera?

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Kia Telluride
Occupation
Project Manager
Hey guys - question for those of you that have installed these. Did anyone have an absolute hell of a time trying to get the harness to open? I’ve got the red clip opened up, but I can’t get the harness to separate no matter what I try.

Do I have the wrong harness? It’s the only one on the drivers side that has the matching receptors as the t-connector. I just cannot get it to open up. Any feedback from anyone else?
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? IMG_3412

Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? IMG_3414

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Hey guys - question for those of you that have installed these. Did anyone have an absolute hell of a time trying to get the harness to open? I’ve got the red clip opened up, but I can’t get the harness to separate no matter what I try.

Do I have the wrong harness? It’s the only one on the drivers side that has the matching receptors as the t-connector. I just cannot get it to open up. Any feedback from anyone else?
That's the correct one. Should be pretty easy. There also looks to be an additional tab. I don't remember.
You might also be holding it in the wrong place. It's been a while since I did mine, but I did it a few times switching out harnesses. It was easy each time.
Sponsored