Sponsored

Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting?

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
I posted a thread in this Forum on my Install...
The connector for the Left side Marker light harness is tucked under the Rear upper side of the left fender (best i could describe it)
I attached a few photos i took at night (sorry for the blurr /phone case sucks!)

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/mojave-diy-prerunner-lights.38986/

03612380-9533-43C5-9D06-B4DAD96C6AA7.jpeg

E6DCAF7F-394C-4EE6-A83E-AEB0BD89DB7D.jpeg

C73D5C50-C8B1-4614-96A0-59955FAE4E1B.jpeg

D0E949E3-619A-4138-A8C6-4F54C86370A6.jpeg

C47B91CE-1FB8-48D3-8281-4FEDC867A5D9.jpeg
I used your pictures to find mine. It was near im[popssible to get to as mine is installed horizontal to the ground not vertical. I took pictures in case anyone else wants to see what it was lie on my Mojave. I'll post them in reply farther down the thread. Thank-YOu DMXRacing!
Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I want to do a 4 light version- adjust the spacing to skip the center where the trail cam is installed. Quadratec said they didn’t have plans to offer a 4 light kit any time soon. Ignoring the cost of buying 2 sets- how hard do y’all think it would be to splice in a 4th light to the set up? And would the lights fit in the outside grille slots?

OP
OP
Gobi G

Gobi G

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
I want to do a 4 light version- adjust the spacing to skip the center where the trail cam is installed. Quadratec said they didn’t have plans to offer a 4 light kit any time soon. Ignoring the cost of buying 2 sets- how hard do y’all think it would be to splice in a 4th light to the set up? And would the lights fit in the outside grille slots?
I love this idea!

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
If I were to do this, I would put three attached to the left side marker lights, and tie the other three into the right side marker lights. The connectors are seperate. Disconnecting the left side marker lights did not disconnect the right side. I checked. Now you'll have a 6 light setup!

Sponsored

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Teacher
All good ideas. Thank you for all the pics.

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
Where it was on my Mojave. Follows are some pictures for anyone it might help.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? SideView

Thanks everyone who guided me through this journey.
UPDATE: I didn't like how high the Winch sat when mounted on a Winch Plate on top of the factory bumper. I replaced it with the Rugged Ridge HD Full Width. (Which was a good install) Here are updated pix with all three pre-runners visible now.

20210124_165033.jpg

20210124_165044.jpg

OP
OP
Gobi G

Gobi G

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
UPDATE: I didn't like how high the Winch sat when mounted on a Winch Plate on top of the factory bumper. I replaced it with the Rugged Ridge HD Full Width. (Which was a good install) Here are updated pix with all three pre-runners visible now.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 20210124_165044

Looks great, want to sell the steel factory bumper? I’m in Ohio,

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
Looks great, want to sell the steel factory bumper? I’m in Ohio,
It was the plastic factory bumper. It did have the steel skid plate (a silver-ish color) and will be getting rid to the RockHard WInch Plate. The winch plate would make some good bullet proof armor though. That thing is built like a battleship.

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Teacher
Where did you relocate the shock reservoirs to?

Sponsored

kabory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Chief Engineer
Mine are being delivered today. I plan on just cutting off the harness and wiring them to one of my aux switches.

DustinTX

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Financial Service
I was able to get to connection from under the hood on my 2020. I started to remove the fender liner and then fingered out you can reach the connector from under hood. There is a plastic fastener that secures the connector to fender. I pried the connector loose and you can disconnect it easier.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? D81AFBC2-2924-4F36-97E0-9A5AE820A141
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 0CB0E58C-153F-403C-812E-60D0BE5DF07A
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? E4CA96D0-9AE0-47AD-8AD6-BC293A494EFC
Sponsored