Anyone using Synergy springs?

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What height front bump stop spacer are you using?
I am running 2.5 inch front bump stops with 37 BFG ko2s. It still has tire clearance when fully compressed and I could probably run a 2 inch bump stop with these tires.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Anyone using Synergy's 4 inch coils front and rear on JTR with 37's? I have the metalcloak 3 1/2 inch game changer currently.. happy with the performance but am trying to accomplish 2 things.
#1 get a little more lift than the MC 3 1/2 inc GC yielded (w/ out spacers) &
#2 address the rear 'squat' with the MC setup.
*thinking about their 4 inch coils front and rear, I know they will retain rake, which is fine for me. Anybody out there with this setup?? Synergy 4" front and rear? Thanks.

Reactions: Len

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Anyone using Synergy's 4 inch coils front and rear on JTR with 37's? I have the metalcloak 3 1/2 inch game changer currently.. happy with the performance but am trying to accomplish 2 things.
*thinking about their 4 inch coils front and rear, I know they will retain rake, which is fine for me. Anybody out there with this setup?? Synergy 4" front and rear? Thanks.
Is your MC lift starting to sag in the rear or was it set up that way. I never heard of people complaining about the MC having a rear sag. How much extra lift are you trying to achieve as well?

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I would go with 4 inch front springs and 3 inch rear springs if you want the factory rake. The rear springs give you a little more so a 4 inch rear will lift it about 4.625” to 4.75” which will add more rake than it has stock. Its going to make 37s look tiny with 4 inch rear springs. The front springs run true to size. I am running 4 inch front springs and 2 inch rear springs and its still about 0.5” raked to the front. Unless you plan to have constant weight in the back, the rear will be really high with 4” springs.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would go with 4 inch front springs and 3 inch rear springs if you want the factory rake. The rear springs give you a little more so a 4 inch rear will lift it about 4.625” to 4.75” which will add more rake than it has stock. Its going to make 37s look tiny with 4 inch rear springs. The front springs run true to size. I am running 4 inch front springs and 2 inch rear springs and its still about 0.5” raked to the front. Unless you plan to have constant weight in the back, the rear will be really high with 4” springs.
Thanks MoparMadness.. yeah, I was wondering. I follow a bunch of build threads on youtube, including some of the stuff Epic Adventure Outfitters does. I see them alot of times doing what they call a "frankenlift" - usually they're mostly tereflex, but often times they will do say 4 1/2 inch evo plush ride springs on a gladiator with just 37's. I know that would look tall, but was wondering if it would look alright - my next set of tires will be 38-39's.

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is your MC lift starting to sag in the rear or was it set up that way. I never heard of people complaining about the MC having a rear sag. How much extra lift are you trying to achieve as well?
Hey thanks Len - it's been this way since setup.. I sorta noticed initially, but then 2 buddies were studying it and asked "..but why does it sit lower in the rear?". Then, I couldn't 'unsee' it ya know. There's been several posts on lift threads out here where some think the MC 3 1/2 inch is fine, and others seek to address the rear 'squat'.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...c-3-5-should-i-add-spacers-to-the-rear.39565/
Right now, I have milestar pat 37's, I will be stuffing 38's or likely 39's under there for my next set, and would like to go 4 1/2 inch on the coils. Been looking at Synergy as well as Evo plush ride coils.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hey thanks Len - it's been this way since setup.. I sorta noticed initially, but then 2 buddies were studying it and asked "..but why does it sit lower in the rear?". Then, I couldn't 'unsee' it ya know. There's been several posts on lift threads out here where some think the MC 3 1/2 inch is fine, and others seek to address the rear 'squat'.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...c-3-5-should-i-add-spacers-to-the-rear.39565/
Right now, I have milestar pat 37's, I will be stuffing 38's or likely 39's under there for my next set, and would like to go 4 1/2 inch on the coils. Been looking at Synergy as well as Evo plush ride coils.
Gotcha makes sense now. If that's the case then I agree with MoparMadness. He would be correct!

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Mine settled a little and now squats but I've also got a static 400lbs back there. I'm probably swapping out for a set of 4" Synergy coils so I can keep a little rake but I don't want to pull the trigger until I'm doing 37s... just going to deal with a .75" spacer to fix it in the meantime.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine settled a little and now squats but I've also got a static 400lbs back there. I'm probably swapping out for a set of 4" Synergy coils so I can keep a little rake but I don't want to pull the trigger until I'm doing 37s... just going to deal with a .75" spacer to fix it in the meantime.
Thanks LostWoods.. yeah, still deciding between Synergy or EVO, reached out to my shop today to see what I'd be looking at to go with the taller springs and alignment. Continued luck with your build man.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Thanks LostWoods.. yeah, still deciding between Synergy or EVO, reached out to my shop today to see what I'd be looking at to go with the taller springs and alignment. Continued luck with your build man.
You ever pull the trigger on the Synergy parts? Flipping back through search and waffling between Synergy 4" and Clayton 3.5" and I'm curious how Synergy holds up.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
You ever pull the trigger on the Synergy parts? Flipping back through search and waffling between Synergy 4" and Clayton 3.5" and I'm curious how Synergy holds up.
Second this

jav_eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m running 2” rear and 3” front. No spacers and running falcon shocks. Also have a icon rear track bar, synergy front track bar and synergy front lowers. In my opinion the ride far exceeds stock. Just as plush but corners much better with less body roll. Just installed the shell today.

*my driveway slope is deceiving!!*

87F4CC52-ACF8-49DC-A303-2521EB991EA8.jpeg
I NEED my jeep to look like this. What size tires are those?
Sponsored