First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hey @TJ Mitchell Films thank you for this info. Do you think similarly to what you did with not much in the bed of the truck, and no winch or aftermarket front bumper....that utilizing a 3" coil up front with 2" rear will "level" out the truck (rubicon) or do you think the front will look too high w/o weight on it from a steel bumper and winch? Many thanks for letting synergy use your vehicle to show the different heights of springs and rake seen.

Oh also what length rear fox 2.0 shock are you using with that 3" coil? The 3.5-4"?
https://www.polyperformance.com/synergy-jeep-jt-gladiator-rear-lift-coil-springs
keep the good videos coming!
Be aware that if you go with a rear shock which is longer than 28”, you will need longer brake lines (and sway bar links, if you don’t already have them). The Fox JKS spec rear 3” lift shocks are 27.95”, and perfect (10.6” travel) if you don’t want to go to new lines. You can buy them separately, but their part number usually isn’t listed with the standard Fox 2.0 shocks.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? DC399A9A-7C2D-47E9-9CB2-8E1FC831C48A
Sponsored

Last edited:

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Be aware that if you go with a rear shock which is longer than 28”, you will need longer brake lines. The Fox JKS spec rear 3” lift shocks are 27.95”, and perfect if you don’t want to go to new lines. You can buy them separately, but their part number usually isn’t listed with the standard Fox 2.0 shocks.
Oh man good looking out on that. I'm so used to the JL platform and just bending up the brake line bracket but forgot the JT won't have that flexibility.

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I just perused synergy and they have the rear coils out now https://www.synergymfg.com/jeep-jt/
Ordered mine a couple weeks ago and they are on backorder. After I was told the were packaging them up. So I thought they would be good to go. Than received the email on the backorder of 3-4 weeks out.

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I originally got the JKS 3 inch lift on my Rubicon when it first came out. It provided exactly 3 inches of lift in the front and about 1.75 inches in the rear. I realized after installing it, the ride was a little stiff. After speaking with JKS, I discovered they only offer HD springs for the Gladiator. It still had a small amount of rake so I later added a 1/2 inch spacer to the front as well. There were some things I liked about the JKS springs including the ability to corner hard like a sports car. The problem was I had no added weight on this Jeep nor plans to add weight, so small bumps were noticeable. The ride with the JKS springs was not bad but I felt it could be better since those springs are designed for added weight.

When Synergy released their springs, I decided to give them a try. I started with 3 inch springs in the front and 2 inch springs in the rear. The 2 inch rear springs gave me about 2.75 inches so I also added the 1/2 spacer I already had to the front. The Synergy springs transformed the Jeep back to a very plush ride! It was still a bit raked so my final setup was Synergy 4 inch springs in the front (1/2 inch spacer removed) and I kept the 2 inch Synergy springs in the rear. Believe it or not, there is still a little rake with the front lower, but its not noticeable. First picture shows the JKS 3 inch and Synergy 3 inch front springs, Synergy is longer overall. Second picture is the Synergy 3 inch and Synergy 4 inch front springs, which are about the same height uninstalled.

AFE3F6B3-A047-43A6-96CF-6E1192FBD543.jpeg

F100A23D-9E0D-4275-954C-3ACD0C46E41F.jpeg

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I received my 3” rear Synergy springs. I also bought some 3-4.5” Fox shocks. I haven’t installed them yet, still waiting on some other stuff.

Anyone know if I could run a 2” inch space with the 3” springs in the front without any issues? I would hate to have to bump up to 4” fronts after just buying and installing the 3” fronts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I received my 3” rear Synergy springs. I also bought some 3-4.5” Fox shocks. I haven’t installed them yet, still waiting on some other stuff.

Anyone know if I could run a 2” inch space with the 3” springs in the front without any issues? I would hate to have to bump up to 4” fronts after just buying and installing the 3” fronts.
You might, but you would need around a 4” bump stop spacer.

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I originally got the JKS 3 inch lift on my Rubicon when it first came out. It provided exactly 3 inches of lift in the front and about 1.75 inches in the rear. I realized after installing it, the ride was a little stiff. After speaking with JKS, I discovered they only offer HD springs for the Gladiator. It still had a small amount of rake so I later added a 1/2 inch spacer to the front as well. There were some things I liked about the JKS springs including the ability to corner hard like a sports car. The problem was I had no added weight on this Jeep nor plans to add weight, so small bumps were noticeable. The ride with the JKS springs was not bad but I felt it could be better since those springs are designed for added weight.

When Synergy released their springs, I decided to give them a try. I started with 3 inch springs in the front and 2 inch springs in the rear. The 2 inch rear springs gave me about 2.75 inches so I also added the 1/2 spacer I already had to the front. The Synergy springs transformed the Jeep back to a very plush ride! It was still a bit raked so my final setup was Synergy 4 inch springs in the front (1/2 inch spacer removed) and I kept the 2 inch Synergy springs in the rear. Believe it or not, there is still a little rake with the front lower, but its not noticeable. First picture shows the JKS 3 inch and Synergy 3 inch front springs, Synergy is longer overall. Second picture is the Synergy 3 inch and Synergy 4 inch front springs, which are about the same height uninstalled.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? F100A23D-9E0D-4275-954C-3ACD0C46E41F

Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? F100A23D-9E0D-4275-954C-3ACD0C46E41F
Are you still using stock steering and track bar geometry? I know Synergy recommends changing it beyond a 2” lift.

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you still using stock steering and track bar geometry? I know Synergy recommends changing it beyond a 2” lift.
I am using stock steering but have a JKS adjustable track bar in the front. No issues.

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dude many thanks for posting up this info! I was going to go 3" front and 2" rear. I just put in the 2" rears yesterday on my JTR, and man if you don't take the brake caliper off for sure you will need coil compressors (looks like I'm not the only one who had to go this route). I have a 1.5" spacer on the rubicon front coil right now, and it looks good as is. But your info provides adequate information to what I might need, I was going to go 2" front but now I might just go 3" front.

I used to push down super hard on the axle to squeeze in coils (on our JL I've done 4 lifts); but, nowadays after last night, I realized coil compressors make life SO much easier....I got mine from harbor freight yesterday morning before the install and I'm glad I did.

CTFriel

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I’m running 2” rear and 3” front. No spacers and running falcon shocks. Also have a icon rear track bar, synergy front track bar and synergy front lowers. In my opinion the ride far exceeds stock. Just as plush but corners much better with less body roll. Just installed the shell today.

*my driveway slope is deceiving!!*

Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? CB029150-04D1-479F-885F-49ADD52F2D0B
Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? 87F4CC52-ACF8-49DC-A303-2521EB991EA8
Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? 7F0443D1-45DC-4DAE-9F42-92EBDA192CE9

Sponsored

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I’m running 2” rear and 3” front. No spacers and running falcon shocks. Also have a icon rear track bar, synergy front track bar and synergy front lowers. In my opinion the ride far exceeds stock. Just as plush but corners much better with less body roll. Just installed the shell today.

*my driveway slope is deceiving!!*

Jeep Gladiator Anyone using Synergy springs? 7F0443D1-45DC-4DAE-9F42-92EBDA192CE9
Your Jeep looks great, and the 3” front/2” rear seems like it will be a good combo.

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four inch Synergy springs in the front and two inch in the rear. 37 inch BFG KO2s

442106FF-5341-406E-87C9-6D0BBD574DC4.jpeg

3E79C058-0A93-43B1-8C86-E43C5BE5BBA1.jpeg

EAD4B63C-4988-4E02-ABCE-4835CCCDF095.jpeg

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update on yours? You still happy with 4” front and 2” rear?
They ride great but I have noticed the front is starting to sag. It was nearly level when I put the 4” up front but now the front is lower. I would be happy if I could get the back to sag too but they have not. So I may add a small spacer to the front.

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
They ride great but I have noticed the front is starting to sag. It was nearly level when I put the 4” up front but now the front is lower. I would be happy if I could get the back to sag too but they have not. So I may add a small spacer to the front.
What height front bump stop spacer are you using?
Sponsored