Sponsored

ARB Fridge Install

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, I do not have photos of the underside of the floor. I took it out last weekend to install risers on the front passenger seat and could have taken some then...but had no reason to do so at that time. Basically, I cut a 50.5" x 27.5" piece of plywood, laid it in the back and carefully marked the locations for the 3 bolts that hold it in place and for clearance around the console and bolt box..

I unbolted the larger seat and tried to remove it. That's when I discovered the 2 bolts holding the seats together. It's much easier to remove each seat separately.
Thanks for the additional info.

Can you tell us:
* How you bolted it in place? ("the 3 bolts that hold it in place")
* Is this correct: You unbolted the entire back seat (both pieces) from the floor and then you found the 2 bolts holding the seats together and you removed them to separate the seats?

Thanks again!
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Thanks for the additional info.

Can you tell us:
* How you bolted it in place? ("the 3 bolts that hold it in place")
* Is this correct: You unbolted the entire back seat (both pieces) from the floor and then you found the 2 bolts holding the seats together and you removed them to separate the seats?

Thanks again!
Interested in more details as well...

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase