ARE Gladiator Shell Pre Order

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m still waiting for someone to make this. I want it.

Someone else created this image.

BED4ADA4-1BA9-4819-876C-4A012BFFFB02.jpeg
I could go for something like that too. Looks like it is a roof extension over the cab as well. Might as well do away with the rear window altogether and have it be one seamless cab and bed topper.
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I just talked to a local dealer. He said price starts at $1,682. For CX Classic with no options. They are not ready for order yet. Should be close.

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
I just talked to a local dealer. He said price starts at $1,682. For CX Classic with no options. They are not ready for order yet. Should be close.
Thanks for the update. Did they happen to say they would be doing any other models such as the DCU?

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
He did not. I have the feeling we are as up to dat on thing here as the dealers are. I would bet we will only get the CX for at least the next 6 months.

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
He did not. I have the feeling we are as up to dat on thing here as the dealers are. I would bet we will only get the CX for at least the next 6 months.
Yea thats what Im afraid of. Those prices for Alu cab and RLD are harsh but its looking more and more like thats all we got lol. Surprises me these companies don't seem to interested in this market.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
I pinged ARE on Facebook and got a response that the CX Classic is released as of today and it will be their only fiberglass model offered. I haven't reached out to a dealer but thought I'd share that info.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Yea thats what Im afraid of. Those prices for Alu cab and RLD are harsh but its looking more and more like thats all we got lol. Surprises me these companies don't seem to interested in this market.
They are interested in the market. Just not at the pace that we would like them to be. If you look at the big picture the JT's are extremely new. Time will be our friend:like:

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I could go for something like that too. Looks like it is a roof extension over the cab as well. Might as well do away with the rear window altogether and have it be one seamless cab and bed topper.
I have always thought that would be cool too- open from inside the the cab to truck bed. It would just be super hard to put on and off...

Sponsored

meadowsdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
When I look at this photo all I can think about is where do I need to make my cuts and how do I attach the two caps together as one.

Edit. Not one solid pice but one none the same.
I have to believe eventually there will be a one piece before too long. Could be a bit heavy but would be awesome. I plan to remove the glass and CUT the wall out! Install the accordion boot.