First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep commander Yamaha super tenere
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Gladiator ARE CX shell will be here Tursday 9AE850C6-61D0-4E67-A1B5-B5634051ED6A

Topper will be installed next week, just in time for my annual pilgrimage from Houston to Northern Maine
Added an aftermarket grill this week
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Gladiator ARE CX shell will be here Tursday 9AE850C6-61D0-4E67-A1B5-B5634051ED6A

Topper will be installed next week, just in time for my annual pilgrimage from Houston to Northern Maine
Added an aftermarket grill this week
Jeep Gladiator ARE CX shell will be here Tursday 468FF539-169F-4CDB-B1C9-977429681AAF

Also added Rhino heavy duty rack but modified it so t-tops can still come off. Only required 28” between bars for my bike racks

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
good deal, did you get the ARE yakima racks with it? I'm investigating how to add yak racks to the front to match the back. very interested to see it as a real thing and not sales promo, goes a long way to showing the wife where the poochies go.

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
good deal, did you get the ARE yakima racks with it? I'm investigating how to add yak racks to the front to match the back. very interested to see it as a real thing and not sales promo, goes a long way to showing the wife where the poochies go.
I will probably add the rhino heavy duty rack on the topper to match those on the cab. Same here with the dogs. We have three hounds and the back will be there hang out on the long treks.

Flip

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
Design
I will probably add the rhino heavy duty rack on the topper to match those on the cab. Same here with the dogs. We have three hounds and the back will be there hang out on the long treks.
I realize it’s been over a year but…
Was wondering if you ever got around to fitting the rhino rack to the topper?

Would like to see how the two racks look together
Sponsored