Ferd
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Ferd
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2022
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 68
- Location
- Oceanside, CA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
- Occupation
- Finance
Other than the OEM AUX switches, looking for good alternatives that don't break the bank but still work/look good. Any examples out there? Here's an example I found on Amazon.![]()
Where would you mount it on the JL/JT?![]()
I would definitely check out the Trigger Controllers by ORACLE Lighting.
Ready to revolutionize how you control your vehicle’s lights and accessories? The Trigger Wireless Control Systems are here to simplify your setup and elevate your off-road experience.
Why Trigger is a Game-Changer:
Wireless Control: Manage your lights at the touch of a button—from wherever you are.
Plug-&-Play Installation: No complicated wiring; just an easy, hassle-free setup in minutes.
Adventure-Ready Durability: Designed to handle extreme weather, rough terrain, and heavy use.
Instant Response: Enjoy zero delay for precise, real-time lighting control.
Seamless Compatibility: Perfectly pairs with our LED light bars, spotlights, and more.
Tailored for Performance: Tested in the toughest conditions to ensure maximum reliability.
Explore the lineup and take full control of your lighting setup today!
That overhead mount looks sharp.The control box would be mounted in the interior of the engine bay. We actually make a mounting bracket for that as well. The Wireless controller can be mounted inside using a couple of techniques including visor mount clips.
There are vehicle specific mounting... https://www.oraclelights.com/collections/trigger-systems
I like the handle switches. Can you change the colors? What it run you$$?I have the JL400 and I quite like it. Easy to install and out of the way. Looks as if it were a OEM installed option. Only down fall is the controller mounts over the battery so you have to make sure there is slack in the wiring to get it out of the way for a battery change.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You can change the colors between red, blue, green & white. I came from Amazon or you can order from Vos. It is about $200USD delivered.I like the handle switches. Can you change the colors? What it run you$$?
I also have the VoSwitch JL400. I like it.You can change the colors between red, blue, green & white. I came from Amazon or you can order from Vos. It is about $200USD delivered.