Badge of Honor luck?

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
What really blows my mind is that I could find no Badge Of Honor trails in New Mexico. We have miles and miles of awesome public trails in this state literally minutes from my door. Yet I couldn’t find even one in the entire state on the list. . . .
There's only 3 in Arizona

Compared to that

Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor luck? Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 9.43.17 AM
Sponsored

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
What really blows my mind is that I could find no Badge Of Honor trails in New Mexico. We have miles and miles of awesome public trails in this state literally minutes from my door. Yet I couldn’t find even one in the entire state on the list. . . .
When B0H first launched, there was only 1 trail in AZ. Now there are 3. I suspect it has to do with them phasing things in over time. They prolly only launched with scouted, vetted and popular trails.

Look at how few trails there are in NM on apps like TrailsOffroad. You should reach out to the folks at TrailsOffroad and see if you can scout and submit trails for them. Maybe the more there are on apps like that, the more BoH takes notice.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got my 2 from Michigan (actually 3 as they gave use one when I did the jeep academy class) within a couple weeks after completing the trails.

Sucks that you haven't received them yet and hopefully they will show up eventually.

You can always buy them on sites like Ebay and others. The prices are silly high (between $30-$100 bucks depending on trail and seller), but if you're afraid you'll never see them from the BOH program and want to show them off on your jeep, its an option you can look into

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
When B0H first launched, there was only 1 trail in AZ. Now there are 3. I suspect it has to do with them phasing things in over time. They prolly only launched with scouted, vetted and popular trails.

Look at how few trails there are in NM on apps like TrailsOffroad. You should reach out to the folks at TrailsOffroad and see if you can scout and submit trails for them. Maybe the more there are on apps like that, the more BoH takes notice.
That would be a great idea for some younger technocrat with skills. I’m a sixty year old who can barely even follow an On-X track. . . 😁

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
That would be a great idea for some younger technocrat with skills. I’m a sixty year old who can barely even follow an On-X track. . . 😁
The Trails Offroad app works with Carplay now. It's as easy as OnX

Sponsored

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The Trails Offroad app works with Carplay now. It's as easy as OnX
I just noticed that yesterday!! That makes things a bit easier.

It's not surprising though since they have been publicizing that it is being included with the NAV on the new Wranglers. I'm glad us current owners haven't been forsaken in the shuffle...