Badge of Honor luck?

MattK

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I have two from back in the day (when they had the silver border and the trail marked in red) and they eventually showed up. I even got a notice that I could, for free, get the updated all black badges they issue now and got those eventually too. It takes a while but they will show up.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, Turbo Veloster, Ram diesel 2500
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
You aren't alone. I had some of mine get destroyed in shipping according to UPS. I'm afraid that there will be no mechanism to notice that and send replacements. Silence on the email I sent.
So, for this exact reason, I have taken the badges I've earned and had the local sticker company duplicate the ones I've earned so far. (8) and he kept the dimensions for them so I can get new ones made as I earn them and the sizes will match. I hope to add 9 this year. It's a cool program so I hope it doesn't go away. I had mine made in red. Main reason I wanted them made was, if I sell the jeep, I have the originals, and its much easier to wash with only stickers on there.

Badges.jpeg

StingyJT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Any response yet? I request some right after EJS with no badges so far. I have one from last year that they processed pretty quick.

OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Any response yet? I request some right after EJS with no badges so far. I have one from last year that they processed pretty quick.
Nothing. Going with the flow at this point.

Advertisement

Advertisement