Sponsored

Badge of Honor luck?

MattK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (JTR)
I have two from back in the day (when they had the silver border and the trail marked in red) and they eventually showed up. I even got a notice that I could, for free, get the updated all black badges they issue now and got those eventually too. It takes a while but they will show up.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
You aren't alone. I had some of mine get destroyed in shipping according to UPS. I'm afraid that there will be no mechanism to notice that and send replacements. Silence on the email I sent.
So, for this exact reason, I have taken the badges I've earned and had the local sticker company duplicate the ones I've earned so far. (8) and he kept the dimensions for them so I can get new ones made as I earn them and the sizes will match. I hope to add 9 this year. It's a cool program so I hope it doesn't go away. I had mine made in red. Main reason I wanted them made was, if I sell the jeep, I have the originals, and its much easier to wash with only stickers on there.

Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor luck? Badges

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Any response yet? I request some right after EJS with no badges so far. I have one from last year that they processed pretty quick.

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Any response yet? I request some right after EJS with no badges so far. I have one from last year that they processed pretty quick.
Nothing. Going with the flow at this point.

Sponsored

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Nothing. Going with the flow at this point.
FYI, I've recently done Elephant Hill and Top of the World and received those already. Still waiting on 3 from Easter Jeep Safari. Maybe on backorder.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I had a JL and did the Rubicon and then when I did the Rubicon in the JT they would not send me one said it was based on me not the vehicle so they wouldn't send another one and the App still says it processing but their email said they wouldn't send one :-(. Also asked them to replace a stolen one and they said no as well

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
For another data point, I did Northwest OHV park near Dallas on May 22nd and just received my badge today - about 8 working days later.

Hayduke

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
So, for this exact reason, I have taken the badges I've earned and had the local sticker company duplicate the ones I've earned so far. (8) and he kept the dimensions for them so I can get new ones made as I earn them and the sizes will match. I hope to add 9 this year. It's a cool program so I hope it doesn't go away. I had mine made in red. Main reason I wanted them made was, if I sell the jeep, I have the originals, and its much easier to wash with only stickers on there.

Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor luck? Badges
That's a great idea!
I'm thinking the red in black and the black in Gobi would look great on my truck.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Badge/pic update, & I’m hoping to add 4 more with a another trip to Moab next month.

7DB56EF2-6308-4A0F-B0DD-1A14438416BE.jpeg

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Your Moab badges may become collector items, there is an environmental group trying to close all trails to motorized traffic.
This is a trend happening nation wide. The forest I work for is undergoing a new plan revision with the potential for roads to be shut down as well.

But I will say in high frustration that a large part of the problem is the fault of the 4x4 community. Most of them don't care to speak up. Only when places are closed do they then speak up. But by then it's too late. I have contacted half a dozen 4x4 groups in my area for the situation happening here, so far NOBODY has said a word except myself. So...when things get shut down, they don't really have any reason to complain.

In other words. Speak up! And join a local club which engages in publicly known cleanup days. That's really the only chance we have at keeping places like this open.

In regards to MOAB though, the BLM did screw up pretty bad during their initial NEPA process....I think some lawyer found that and figured it a good way to make money. Happens here AAALLLLL the time

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I know that the Badge of Honor program is kind of cool and when it launched, I really appreciated that Jeep seemed to be acknowledging a bit of the brand's heritage (as opposed to the majority of their sales being used as urban grocery getters).

However, I have been intrigued by what this guy is doing:
https://tredcred.com/off-road-trail-stickers/

You are not bound by the trails that have been included in the BoH program and I think that's kinda cool.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
My Gulches ORV BOH finally came in from February 2022 yesterday.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
What really blows my mind is that I could find no Badge Of Honor trails in New Mexico. We have miles and miles of awesome public trails in this state literally minutes from my door. Yet I couldn’t find even one in the entire state on the list. . . .

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
My Crown King badge took almost 6 months

My Moab badges came the day after I got home
Sponsored