Badge of Honor luck?

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Has anyone else experienced zero communication with the Badge of Honor folks? I have several badges that I checked in and followed procedure yet it has been crickets from them and the status has not changed in the app.

Have emailed their given email address several times over several weeks and, again, crickets.

Just curious what may be up here. Several folks that ran with us in Moab for Easter got their badges within 2 weeks.

@JeepCares .... Are you all involved with this particular group as well ?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone else experienced zero communication with the Badge of Honor folks? I have several badges that I checked in and followed procedure yet it has been crickets from them and the status has not changed in the app.

Have emailed their given email address several times over several weeks and, again, crickets.

Just curious what may be up here. Several folks that ran with us in Moab for Easter got their badges within 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance.
You aren't alone. I had some of mine get destroyed in shipping according to UPS. I'm afraid that there will be no mechanism to notice that and send replacements. Silence on the email I sent.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I’m guessing they’re backed up from Easter Jeep Safari just happening.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care

Thanks in advance.
You aren't alone. I had some of mine get destroyed in shipping according to UPS. I'm afraid that there will be no mechanism to notice that and send replacements. Silence on the email I sent.
Hey, AZCooWhip and Rummie. Unfortunately, we are not associated with the Bade of Honor program. Have you been emailing badgeofhonor@jeep.com? That is the only contact information I have available. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker

Thanks in advance.
Lol, this is pretty much what I expect to happen when I do my first trail road trip to a badge destination... i dunno. I imagine they'd err on the side of giving undeserved badges rather then the alternative, upset people who got it but they couldn't prove it? Just for pr if nothing else. Then again, maybe not.

The backed up idea sounds plausible... i wonder the budget for the program.... maybe interest has exceeded funds for the moment.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
They’ve been great. Badges arrive quickly. Check your app. You may need to delete and reinstall. They’ve even sent me badges after returning home when I couldn’t connect to check in.
Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor luck? 1B5AA39E-349E-424E-9A1B-5124214972DF

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hey, AZCooWhip and Rummie. Unfortunately, we are not associated with the Bade of Honor program. Have you been emailing badgeofhonor@jeep.com? That is the only contact information I have available. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Kate, thank you for responding. Yes..that is the email I have sent several messages to with no reply.

I am very patient with these types of things and understand delays, but most Jeepers that were with us in Moab for Easter have already received all of their badges on same trails and I am just inquiring if there is something else needed or has gone wrong.

Will keep trying.

Thanks

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase

Kate
Jeep Cares
Thanks for the response. That is the email I used. No response at all. If you have an opportunity you may want to let someone in that area know that there seems to be a lot of problems surfacing on social media about the program badges not arriving these days. Also, zero response from the contact email.

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
They’ve been great. Badges arrive quickly. Check your app. You may need to delete and reinstall. They’ve even sent me badges after returning home when I couldn’t connect to check in.
Nice. I may have to try that. Funny things is, I know my email works 😁.

They did approve and post all my pictures I submitted on all the trails. That part of the app works.

Will keep on trying.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Yeah. This app is fubar’d at the moment. We ran Crown King 2 weeks ago and Submitted tons of pictures and submitted badge request. It’s been on my list of submissions for 2 weeks. I look today and submission is gone as well as Crown King is no longer on list Of trails.

Moving right along.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J

Your Moab badges may become collector items, there is an environmental group trying to close all trails to motorized traffic.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Your Moab badges may become collector items, there is an environmental group trying to close all trails to motorized traffic.
The same folks been trying to shutdown fun my entire life. Pathetic group of lowlife, smelly, communists.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Is that kinda the standard place to put them on the truck or can you put them on the tailgate instead? Obviously you can put them wherever you please, I’m just curious which is more normal.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is that kinda the standard place to put them on the truck or can you put them on the tailgate instead? Obviously you can put them wherever you please, I’m just curious which is more normal.
Wherever you want
no rules!
Sponsored