Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It's quite overgrown from the last time I was there. I'd only be running my LJ or XJ on that. :like:
Sponsored

ChrisDG35

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT
Occupation
Health Insurance
Is the salt springs campground the closest one to the trail? Also the badge of honor, do you get it there after completing it on the app or is it mailed to your address?

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Is the salt springs campground the closest one to the trail? Also the badge of honor, do you get it there after completing it on the app or is it mailed to your address?
I can't answer your first question but as to the second one, you request the badge after you've checked in, and they mail it to your house.

I'll be hitting Ocala in a couple of weeks, not looking forward to the pinstriping but it looks like one of the easier trails that I've done.

ChrisDG35

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT
Occupation
Health Insurance
I can't answer your first question but as to the second one, you request the badge after you've checked in, and they mail it to your house.

I'll be hitting Ocala in a couple of weeks, not looking forward to the pinstriping but it looks like one of the easier trails that I've done.
Thanks. Yeah thinking of camping there as it's conveniently in the same place as the trail. This does seem like the easiest trail to do for me as I've got a stock gladiator with no modifications. I'll probably have to stay out of the mud though.

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
Yes, Salt Spring Campground will be the closest one to the trail that will have electric and hook-ups.

The summer rain is here in Central Florida and I would expect the trail to have a good amount of water from now till October. Good luck.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
If you're afraid of pin striping, you could always put PPF on the sides of the vehicle. It's expensive, but it's better than buying a different vehicle to run trails if that's your thing.

It's stopped pin striping on my vehicle on at least one trail where another Gladiator got pin striped to hell running the same lines as me. I have literally not even a mark.

OP
OP
Artsifrtsi

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Sorry, been off a while doing house remodel…

yes, Salt springs is a great campground! Like others have said, check onto the trail in the app, then request the badge through the app… it gets mailed a couple weeks later.