First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon ECO Diesel
Occupation
Metal Pattern Maker
I'm looking at ordering the whole kit and running a Tazer on it too.. my question is what kind of milage are you guys getting with it on normal driving? Was it a big hit on the MPG? I'm getting 27.5 currently I'm just trying to figure out if I'll loose milage or not..
Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
I'm looking at ordering the whole kit and running a Tazer on it too.. my question is what kind of milage are you guys getting with it on normal driving? Was it a big hit on the MPG? I'm getting 27.5 currently I'm just trying to figure out if I'll loose milage or not..
I pretty well keep my derringer maxed out at 6 and keep the PedalMonster at about mid level in the sport mode. I am keeping about the same mpg as I had before putting this stuff on. With my stock mud terrains I run about 22mpg combined. I drop to 18 to 19 when I have my beadlocks with 37s on.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should note I keep the correct size tire with the Tazer and I keep the ESS off all the time.

JDawg11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
I should note I keep the correct size tire with the Tazer and I keep the ESS off all the time.
How are you able to run the Tazer with the Banks system plugged into the port?

Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How are you able to run the Tazer with the Banks system plugged into the port?
The tazer plugs into the canbus system. It’s a different set of plugs than the OBD that the banks uses.

JDawg11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
The tazer plugs into the canbus system. It’s a different set of plugs than the OBD that the banks uses.
Thank you for the info. I need my Speedo recalibrated and was unsure of this….seems Tazer is one of the best options out there. I had contacted them via text since they have no CS number and received no help from them.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the info. I need my Speedo recalibrated and was unsure of this….seems Tazer is one of the best options out there. I had contacted them via text since they have no CS number and received no help from them.
No problem. The tazer is definitely worth the cost. Disable start stop, allow sway bar disconnect in 2wd on the rubicon, winch mode. It really lets you control how you want the Jeep. Tazer was my first purchase.
Sponsored