Because I'm a dummy ...

markleone22

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just took delivery of my JT Sport S on Halloween. Ordered it with a two-inch lift and 35s. I have the original suspension parts (photo). I want to sell them. A) Will this sell? B) What should I list it all for? Same questions for the stock tires, btw.

IMG_20191109_130310.jpg
Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, stock suspension off of a Sport won't sell for much. Most people are looking for stock suspension off of a Rubicon to put on a Sport and that usually goes for a few hundred dollars because of the springs and Fox shocks. Expect way less for the Sport suspension if you can even get it to sell. The tires should sell for a few hundred as well, if you can't find a buyer on Craigslist, Letgo, etc., then look for a tire and wheel take-off place near you and sell it to them. The good news is that the Jeep crate that the Mopar lift came in usually sells for $100 - $150 since people want to make things out of it like tables, signs, etc. So if you're looking to sell it, shouldn't be a problem.

OP
OP
markleone22

markleone22

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Unfortunately, stock suspension off of a Sport won't sell for much. Most people are looking for stock suspension off of a Rubicon to put on a Sport and that usually goes for a few hundred dollars because of the springs and Fox shocks. Expect way less for the Sport suspension if you can even get it to sell. The tires should sell for a few hundred as well, if you can't find a buyer on Craigslist, Letgo, etc., then look for a tire and wheel take-off place near you and sell it to them. The good news is that the Jeep crate that the Mopar lift came in usually sells for $100 - $150 since people want to make things out of it like tables, signs, etc. So if you're looking to sell it, shouldn't be a problem.
Great insight. Thanks, Ted.

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Doing anything with that crate?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Just took delivery of my JT Sport S on Halloween. Ordered it with a two-inch lift and 35s. I have the original suspension parts (photo). I want to sell them. A) Will this sell? B) What should I list it all for? Same questions for the stock tires, btw.

IMG_20191109_130310.jpg
You might get some interest if it is a max tow suspension.
Sponsored