First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
jeep cares blows, i asked about this and they said have no idea what your talking about
probably same folks that keep telling me I'm in D1 then back to D ever other week and its been 30 days now
when i ordered mine it wasn't an option it forced my dealer to add it. what a way to fleece a loyal following

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
jeep cares blows, i asked about this and they said have no idea what your talking about
probably same folks that keep telling me I'm in D1 then back to D ever other week and its been 30 days now
when i ordered mine it wasn't an option it forced my dealer to add it. what a way to fleece a loyal following
Well if you are d or d1 the bedliner delay is not an issue for you because they have not started building your truck

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
thats what i mean lol its all a mystery why the delays

OP
OP
Lumberjack500

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
This was Alex From this forum.

Sponsored

Lee3d

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Nissan Murano
I did not order the bed liner but was told before the dealer sent in my order (Steel Gray) that It was "mandatory" and would cost me an additional $495. I muttered an expletive and let it go. Now I'm getting rather angry about it after hearing so many different stories about the bed liner such as the above comments. I am happy about and rather surprised about "possible" early delivery. Ordered 07-08 and was informed that the estimated ship date is tomorrow (07-24) barring no train wrecks.:clap:

. The Priced Order Confirmation sheet does include the unordered $500 bed liner. Will definitely question the seller when paying about this and this Gladiator Forum comments. Thanks folks.

OP
OP
Lumberjack500

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
I did not order the bed liner but was told before the dealer sent in my order (Steel Gray) that It was "mandatory" and would cost me an additional $495. I muttered an expletive and let it go. Now I'm getting rather angry about it after hearing so many different stories about the bed liner such as the above comments. I am happy about and rather surprised about "possible" early delivery. Ordered 07-08 and was informed that the estimated ship date is tomorrow (07-24) barring no train wrecks.:clap:

. The Priced Order Confirmation sheet does include the unordered $500 bed liner. Will definitely question the seller when paying about this and this Gladiator Forum comments. Thanks folks.
Not to belittle your situation, the difference is, I found out about the bed liner on my build sheet.

macgyvr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT 04 LJ 18 F150 16 RV 3 trailers
Occupation
Public service
The ordering process forced us to add the bedliner on my Dad's Granite (ordered 6/21). When it arrived (7/2) and he took delivery (7/5), it did not have the factory bedliner. We missed this when we did the paperwork to show that he had in fact paid $495 for it and it was on the sticker. We contacted our saleman, he contacted Jeep, got it approved to have one installed at the place down the street (I think it's rhino, but not sure). They had it sprayed in the next week.

Dad's happy and I'm happy I didn't have to roll the herculiner in...

mac 'looks nice' gyvr

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed completely. I just hope that whatever they are hiding/covering up with the bed liner doesn't become a problem down the road.
I don't see how it could. From what I'm hearing, they're farming out the bedliner and taking them by the truckload to whatever shop's spraying it. When Line-X does a liner, they "rough up" where they're spraying so the material adheres, so even if it's bare metal, it sticks.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't see how it could. From what I'm hearing, they're farming out the bedliner and taking them by the truckload to whatever shop's spraying it. When Line-X does a liner, they "rough up" where they're spraying so the material adheres, so even if it's bare metal, it sticks.
The factory OEM spray in liners use an adhesion promoter and do not scuff the painted surface.

Sponsored

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Not really cool to hop on and say that Jeepcares blows. They and the chat line are great at keeping us Informed. Just because you weren't able to get your issue resolved doeant mean that they suck. Thank you @JeepCares and everybody on the chat line allowing us to call every day and check on the status of our orders!

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Has then been verified? I ordered a Granite Sport S 3 days ago without specifying a bed liner. Can I assume (dangerous) that I will receive with a sprayed on bed liner? I have already talked to the local Line X folks and received a quote.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Jeep's online build configurator has changed. Prices and forced options were different yesterday than they are today.

Black, Granite Crystal Metallic, and Sting Gray now automatically force the spray in bedliner and the remaining colors do not.

Unrelated, but I also noticed the all weather slush mats jumped up to $165.
Sponsored