Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Update to finding my Gladiator Rubi GC, Dealer called Sat. afternoon said they issued a Hot order Friday for a new build, then Monday morning called and said it was done and thru inspections and in KZ status, ALL RIGHT, then I asked which jeep #1 or #2, Had to do some checking but looks like 2 are heading this way. LOL.
Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Update to finding my Gladiator Rubi GC, Dealer called Sat. afternoon said they issued a Hot order Friday for a new build, then Monday morning called and said it was done and thru inspections and in KZ status, ALL RIGHT, then I asked which jeep #1 or #2, Had to do some checking but looks like 2 are heading this way. LOL.
How do they lose a JT? I can understand Jeep Cares not having exact info where it is in the build process, but usually the dealer can pretty much pinpoint where it is. Reading back, this definitely isn't @spenchey. Glad you're getting one, now that they have found/built a new one.

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Yes you are correct, this was not EVERONE'S friend spenchey,
I received the Vin #. then D1 status, to Inspection, then Hold and went from there for 3 weeks. The Dealer and Zone mgr was checking to find out about it.
It could of been the recall on D Shaft, paint. or something else. Dealer as far as I know, did not hear reason for the Hold and what happened.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want

Daddiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Cherokee XJ, 2004 Crossfire, 2006 300 5.7
Occupation
Fabricator/Patternmaker
Is the Black Friday EP discount available on sold orders that deliver during the promotional period?

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Is the Black Friday EP discount available on sold orders that deliver during the promotional period?
wrangler is even excluded from the EP+/Black Friday special, so no such luck on JT either. Currently it is on 19s with some 20s coming on the program later this month but I can tell you gladiator won’t be one of them

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Talking with one of the dealership and this is the quote they sent. Look reasonable? Am I missing anything? I will probably remove the cargo system and do a DIY one.
Screenshot_20191114-161020.png

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@TylereWithAnE @busstees you guys were able to order a sport with the 8.4 radio? If so, this must be new.
Yeah so far at least I saw someone on the forums posted something about it so i figured I'd try and get it. I haven't placed the order yet. Still deciding if I want the Cargo system/rails.

Sponsored

spyderman01

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Yeah so far at least I saw someone on the forums posted something about it so i figured I'd try and get it. I haven't placed the order yet. Still deciding if I want the Cargo system/rails.
Very interesting. I wonder if there are any other requirements to add the 8.4? Hopefully my order will be placed soon, timing a lease end!

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland, 2011 e93M3
Very interesting. I wonder if there are any other requirements to add the 8.4? Hopefully my order will be placed soon, timing a lease end!
I ordered technology package and then the premium audio w/8.4 package. I think that I the requirement.

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm hoping it doesn't but as of now it looks like it doesnt. But for an extra $400 for a bigger HU is well worth it IMO.

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I ordered technology package and then the premium audio w/8.4 package. I think that I the requirement.
Im too lazy to look but do you know off the top of your head what the Technology group gives you?

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland, 2011 e93M3
Im too lazy to look but do you know off the top of your head what the Technology group gives you?

Technology Group$995

• 7.0" Touch Screen Display
  • Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control
  • Apple CarPlay
  • Cluster 7.0" TFT Color Display
  • Google Android Auto
  • Integrated Center Stack Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio
  • Radio: Uconnect 4 w/7" Display
  • USB Host Flip
  • 1-Year SiriusXM Radio Service

and then the premium audio package with 8.4 is essentially adding the alpine system and then the extra money to bump up the screen size on the monitor. The bigger screen also comes with a year of sirius guardian and has the nav system where the 7" does not have nav.
Sponsored