terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have one with an inbred tool box? Thoughts? Ease of access to the box?

Thanks
Sponsored

farris2003

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
I got the Tyger Tri-Fold on mine. It's around $200 now but I found it in April for $163 from Carid on sale. Love it! It took about 10 minutes to install it and it's super easy to unhook the latches and flip it bac

For the money I think it's your best option, but really I think it's a good option even it it was more. It's well built and looks good on the jeep and it you need to remove it you can do it in 5 minutes or less. They even send you a bag/case to store it in. I would pay $209 for it if I had to order it at that price.

https://www.amazon.com/Tyger-Auto-Tri-Fold-Gladiator-TG-BC3J1060/dp/B07XMDHWJT

IMG_20200423_160359.jpg
IMG_20200423_160338.jpg
Hello! I'm looking into getting the bed cover that you have and I am wondering after owning it now for over a year, how well has it held up? Thanks for your time!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hello! I'm looking into getting the bed cover that you have and I am wondering after owning it now for over a year, how well has it held up? Thanks for your time!
Still rocking strong, held up well. Still looks almost new. I'm pleased with it and would definitely buy again if need be.

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
I literally just got done installing the Extang tri-fecta cover. Haven’t had it on the road but the fact it
1) can be completely removed in a minute by one person is âś”
2)At $419 the price was right in the sweet spotâś”
3) You can easily fold it up and secure it but it still covers a little of the bed for security âś”
Hit all my check marks
Biscodave, How is the Extant holding up. Is it a good product?
Sponsored