Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
That's the T3, the tri-fold. I was wondering about the T1, the roll up.
I got you. I considered a roll up one until I saw how easy it was to install and remove the Tri-Fold, plus I don't think I'll use the whole bed much but if I do the Tri-Fold can be removed pretty quickly. To each his own though, get what you like.
Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I had to spend the money for a hard folding cover. The AZ heat and sun destroys everything it gets to. Matter of fact, one of the knobs from my first RC cover stripped because they became so hot, it's been upwards of 110 here already. Mopar cover uses actual bolts/nuts to secure the cover. I totally get your desire not to spend $1k on a cover, its a hard pill to swallow but nothing looks as good IMO.

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Mark another down for the MOPAR Factory Soft Rolling. I bought it from a forum member who took it off his new Gladiator. I think from MOPAR they go for 900 and up. The material matches the soft top perfectly. Here as some things I would note.

1) doesn’t lock. I think this is a plus possibly because if someone wants in bad enough they’ll just cut it open. If that happens you’ve lost your belongings and your cover.
2) it doesn’t require a trail rail system so if you have one it doesn’t take away it’s usefulness.
3) if you roll it up you’re not left with Velcro strips down your bed like you are with some.
4) at highway speeds the sides will move and flap slightly on mine. Not a deal breaker as it’s not bad at all.
5) if you get one install it with the front gasket pulled out from under, not tucked in. The so trusting don’t indicate that and the gasket rolls under naturally. Mine would let water in that way. When I pulled it and adjusted it that stopped any leaking.

Strick

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
My Gator Tri-fold from RealTruck is working out great! It keeps the bed dry and it’s easy to install and operate.

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
Surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet- Access Literider. Inexpensive roll up, which fits between the bed rails and allows you to also use various bedracks (jcr, rebel offroad etc). Ive always had trifolds on other trucks, bought the access for its bed rack compatibility. Actually now prefer the roll up access- the trifolds come off easily, but the beauty of a roll up is that you shouldnt need to take it off- rolls all the way up to the cab out of the way.

Sponsored

viiiball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet- Access Literider.
@aj8544 was this Access Literider easy to install on your Gladiator? $300 vs $800+ for the Mopar version seems like a no brainer.

Looks like it has its own rail system that gets installed. Is that correct?

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
@aj8544 was this Access Literider easy to install on your Gladiator? $300 vs $800+ for the Mopar version seems like a no brainer.

Looks like it has its own rail system that gets installed. Is that correct?
Yes it has a rail that clamps down each side of the bed. My truck has trail rails so it clamps into those, or to the bed rails. Mine has not been 100 percent water tight, but Ive never had a tonneau that was, I think adding a bit of weatherstrip to the front of the bed would help. Im happy with it in that regard. It looks better than any trifold Ive owned- those never sat very flat. You can adjust the tension of the cover without tools to adjust for winter vs summer etc... JCR has a few videos showing their bedrack with the cover- you just add a bit of weatherstripping between the rails and bed to take up the gap from the bedrack brackets. Rebel has also said it will work with the xplor rack as well- I honestly think any bedrack that attaches similarly would work. For the money I dont think you can beat it, I personally dont like how the mopar looks sitting over the bedrails. Access has other models that work the same way- the literider is the least expensive, I believe most of the differences on the higher priced models are the fabric quality/thickness and latches.

133A22B7-0B13-40BA-B0C9-47A97F0097D2.jpeg

FB78FA4C-2BE9-44B0-86DB-B31505F424E7.jpeg

5F8E498F-BBAF-4E90-9B70-B2E85A91186A.jpeg

BEA31FA4-A149-4E22-89B9-A598B710EE0A.jpeg

00642E52-4AAB-437D-9CBC-B9A26F31C83A.jpeg

2D9578E1-FEE5-4770-B32A-318EA84BEC75.jpeg

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
That's the T3, the tri-fold. I was wondering about the T1, the roll up.
The T1 part number is TG-BC1C9012 -- Here is the Amazon link. I opted for the Amazon "Used - Like New" which was about $154 at the time. Amazon will say it won't fit but it does. Make sure it's the 5'2" 05-18 version. I've been running this cover on my JT for 3 months. Decent buy for the price but I will eventually upgrade to a hard cover (security reasons) that doesn't obstruct the bed rails (to fit a bed rack).

Sponsored

Hoghead

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. JL....2017 Nissan 4x4 Pro4X.....2020 Jeep Gladiator....2019 Toyota Highlander AWD
Occupation
Owner....Freeman Tire Co. Inc.
UnderCover Ultra Flex hard is what I bought. Installed price was 960.00......Fully Satisfied so far

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The T1 part number is TG-BC1C9012 -- Here is the Amazon link. I opted for the Amazon "Used - Like New" which was about $154 at the time. Amazon will say it won't fit but it does. Make sure it's the 5'2" 05-18 version. I've been running this cover on my JT for 3 months. Decent buy for the price but I will eventually upgrade to a hard cover (security reasons) that doesn't obstruct the bed rails (to fit a bed rack).
I just got and installed the Tyger T1 of this P/N, fit isn’t perfect but it will do for now. Will also probably upgrade. A cost effective solution is good now as there are other accessories needed in the near term too

Last edited:

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
I've had the RC hard tri fold for 5 months now. I'm very happy with it, good fit, keeps rain and people out. Sits flush with the bed. For the price ( I bought for $550) I think it is the best bang for the buck.

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I prefer hard rolling covers, didn’t want to sacrifice the bed space for a retractable one. I found the Bak revolver x4 and it’s been fantastic. I got it for a great deal at $840 shipped. It’s secure, Mostly watertight, And has accessory t-slots on the side

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked up a Literider soft rollup tonneau cover. $350 shipped and was at the house in 4 days from them.

Since the truck is new to me and I'm still in the planning phase, I didnt want to spend $800& up for something "nice" when I may not even being using it again in a month or so.

It installed in 30 minutes and was tensioned perfectly on its own.

The only "cheap" part about it IMO, the corners on the tailgate end are not 100% perfect. They work fine and I'm nitpicking, this would be an issue for me spending big bucks, but for $350, I'm stoked on the quality!
Sponsored