Best fitting all weather floor mats?

Sikjeep2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I prefer carpet in the front, I stay away from mud. I put a Husky in the rear for the kids.
Jeep Gladiator Best fitting all weather floor mats? E42C03CA-04AF-4CEB-9D99-FA0D347529E4

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
3D Maxpider

Ive had husky and weather tech. Maxpider look and feel more premium. Your feet donā€™t slide around on them like the weather tech or husky that I e had in the past.

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Strongly considering this. Please elaborate. It looks like these guys are the only source; any discounts or anything you've found?
I havenā€™t found any discounts but I do really love em, they fit great and wash easy. A pain to install but worth it. I took the round plastic inserts from factory carpet to put on these, thatā€™s a pain also but I like the finish. Hardest one to click in was around the gas pedal but these are totally worth it.

Sponsored

Verne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Education
Weathertech for me too.

gecko_rubi

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜81 CJ-5, ā€˜05 LJ, ā€˜21 JTRD
Occupation
Architect
Just received the Smartliners and noticed the front mats are a different material than the rear - anyone else notice this?

Wife also said they look/feel ā€œcheapā€ ā€¦ saw a bunch of positive reviews on here for them so donā€™t know if there is anything that is a little sturdier
Sponsored