First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
X-ray Tech
Well kind of a discount. Northridge has a $100 gift card with purchase for the 4th of July. Haven't seen any discounts for the Sunrider in a while, so I pulled the out the old CC and ordered one up in twill. After tax is added its only about $70 in savings, but I will take what I can get. Happy Late 4th of July!!!
Sponsored

So Glad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR
Did the same. Hats off to you and Northridge... I was honestly a bit skeptical about them being in stock as other vendors I've checked with were out of stock and had no idea when they'd have them back in stock – but the UPS delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for the orders! no need to stress our website's live inventory is Legit! it will even tell you if we are down to just a few.

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Ordered ours from Stan on Friday, should be here tomorrow or next day. Looking forward to it.

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
I was honestly a bit skeptical about them being in stock as other vendors I've checked with were out of stock and had no idea when they'd have them back in stock
The cool thing about the Northridge4x4 website is that it shows live inventory status. So if the website says it is in stock, it is in stock.

Sponsored