Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
@Bestop

any chance we could get some pictures of the mounting hardware? Im curious what the major differences between this and the soft topper are. I can kinda see it on the bestop website, but there is not a zoom in function on the site which makes it rather hard.
Sponsored

bobs

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV Brute
@Bestop

any chance we could get some pictures of the mounting hardware? Im curious what the major differences between this and the soft topper are. I can kinda see it on the bestop website, but there is not a zoom in function on the site which makes it rather hard.
Would love to see this too

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
@Bestop

From the images for other trucks, there is a frame on top of bed caps, like for a tonneau cover, and the arms attach and pivot there.
I have asked a couple of times if that is how the Gladiator version is going to be and received no response.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I too, would love to see a close up, or even an in depth video of this too. I have a Softtopper, and for as much as I love it, I really dislike the way it terminates at the tailgate with the velcro. And as previously mentioned, I'd love to see some real world photos of it mounted on a Soft Top equipped JT.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
From the images for other trucks, there is a frame on top of bed caps, like for a tonneau cover, and the arms attach and pivot there.
I have asked a couple of times if that is how the Gladiator version is going to be and received no response.
yea I see that on the soft topper. Im just wondering if the bestop version is more streamlined or not. And if it makes it worth while to spend the extra $190 or so on the matching tonneau.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Do the fabric options correlate with the different soft-tops (regular vs. premium soft top), or would twill be the closest match for either one?
Great question! The Twill would correlate to Premium. The Black Diamond would match the standard soft top.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I too, would love to see a close up, or even an in depth video of this too. I have a Softtopper, and for as much as I love it, I really dislike the way it terminates at the tailgate with the velcro. And as previously mentioned, I'd love to see some real world photos of it mounted on a Soft Top equipped JT.
Here is a video of the Supertop for Truck, it's just not on a Gladiator. We'll have more videos coming in the future as well.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
Thats fantastic, thanks! I cant wait to see how it connects to the trail rail system in the JT
From the pictures, it doesn't look like it does. I see a clamp in back. I hope I am wrong.

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed gladiator-supertop-3_d

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
@Bestop I assume this was carried over from another vehicles specs and doesn't apply here since we have a visible third brake light on the Gladiator?

"

• Functional third brake light (CHMSL) sewn into the top with wiring harness for quick electrical disconnect
"

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
From the pictures, it doesn't look like it does. I see a clamp in back. I hope I am wrong.

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed gladiator-supertop-3_d
yea, I saw that too. Im hoping that is just the rendering / current photo op set up.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Bestop

Of course! Let me know if you need anything else!

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed 1614805721202

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored