Sponsored

Black Friday deals...here we are again...share what you find

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
How about speedo/ auto start stop recalibrators? Anyone seen any deals on these? Or recommend a good basic to reset some numbers on tires, ASS, tire pressure?
Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I gotta speak up...I thought Black Friday deals were the best of the best, once a year super sales, the best opportunity for people to spend money and save the most.

It’s disappointing to see these “10% off Black Friday!!!“ sales....10% off is offered at every holiday....Memorial Day, July 4th, President’s Day, they all give us 10% off.

I’ve held off for 2 months anticipating I’d spend over $2k this week, hoping to get the most bang for my buck, and these 10% off sales are very disappointing. 10% just barely covers the tax. It’s not that special.

Come on guys....25% off minimum for Black Friday. Make it special.
I agree, but some of the "major" 4x4 companies don't have that in their margins right now. I've met some of the site sponsors and others like them, and they are still pretty small operations that employ maybe 5-20 people at most and are manufacturing by hand most of their products and their lead time is so long right now, it's just not what it used to be.

I'm in the same boat and will not be making any impulse buys for a 10% discount. I am on the fence for a few things that I might have pulled the trigger for this week for the right discount, but I also understand that a lot of the companies we buy from for our Jeeps just can't discount their stuff that much.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Not trying to throw cold water on the deal, but a couple years ago there was a deal on a Smittybilt winch like this posted on the JL side of the forum. I think it was $99 or $149. It looked legit but turned out to be a scam. I gave it a go and wound up having to cancel a credit card over it.

So this site has a couple of suspicious differences than the actua Gopro website. For example, the shopping cart looks completely different when you pull it up. I'd proceed with caution on this one. Go pro is advertising on their official website for $50 off, which brings it to $399. Plus, the site is missing a BUNCH of links, such as contact us or customer service. It could be a Chinese forgery or worse, they may just take your money and you get nothing. Or, you get the Gopro but a short while later, they scam your credit card.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/cameras/hero9-black/CHDHX-901-master.html

Like I said, be careful with this one. Might be worth a phone call to Gopro today to see what they say about it. before diving in.
Agree. The whois lookup is fully masked and the domain registration occurred just yesterday. A large company isn’t incentivized to mask their name and a large marketing event like this would be weeks or months in the making. I’m calling phish on this one.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Agree. The whois lookup is fully masked and the domain registration occurred just yesterday. A large company isn’t incentivized to mask their name and a large marketing event like this would be weeks or months in the making. I’m calling phish on this one.
I can hear my Dad's voice...."If it looks too good to be true...."

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Truxedo is doing 15% off now through dec 1

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Prp just announced a bunch of deals starting tomorrow

Sponsored

JimWillis319

Banned
Banned
First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Graphic Designer

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
KC has "up to 20%“ off.

I've waited all year to buy a light bar, either KC Pro6, or Baja Designs XL linkabl.

KC threw 20% at an $1875 bar, so just short of $300. BD threw $150 at a $2279 bar, making the KC bar $536 less than the BD.

There are things I like better about the BD, but not $500 more.

JimWillis319

Banned
Banned
First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Graphic Designer
let’s share what if any great deals we find this year ...I need some tube doors for less that $500, a new bed cover, and some lights! quadratec, amazon, everywhere...show us
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Crawl...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Cheapest you're going to find tube doors. I was happily surprised at the quality actually. They fit and are easy to install. Will be in the mid to upper $300s after all is said and done but under your $500 budget