Black Friday Deals

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
From my understanding, you have a choice between the overrider bar or a winch plate. At least that's how it was explained to me by the guy at Morris.
That's interesting when I bought mine some months back the winch plate was standard with the bumper and the Overrider was an accessory you could purchase.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apex Design have a site sale, I bought their sway bar disconnect

not a huge discount, but for that awesome product it was all I needed to add it to the cart.
I gotta say I like that from Apex wish I had the spare money but wanted the winch more since not doing any rock climbing, etc anytime soon and have a few jobs that I can put the winch on.

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
From my understanding, you have a choice between the overrider bar or a winch plate. At least that's how it was explained to me by the guy at Morris.
thatā€™s a real bummer if thatā€™s the case. That is mentioned nowhere. I just bought the bumper, and chose the option with the overrider bar. At no point does it say I would no longer have the winch plate which I need.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thatā€™s a real bummer if thatā€™s the case. That is mentioned nowhere. I just bought the bumper and chose the option with the override bar. At no point does it say I would no longer have the winch plate which I need.
So I checked the Rugged Ridge Website about the bumper and its confusing and conflicting. Cause it says it can accommodate a 12500 winch (Sold Separately). I don't recall that being there when bought mine. It still shows the winch plate as a standard part of the package. Further down in the description it says included Winch Plate. So either they changed it by adding that (Sold Separately) to the lingo on the website without having someone do a complete proofread to make sure all the old info was in line with the update.

Sponsored

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
I donā€™t see anywhere to indicate there wouldnā€™t be a winch tray. I think the sold separately part is just talking about a winch. I ordered the same one and fully expect to have the tray with it. Looking at the instructions it looks like the only optional part is the bar.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t see anywhere to indicate there wouldnā€™t be a winch tray. I think the sold separately part is just talking about a winch. I ordered the same one and fully expect to have the tray with it. Looking at the instructions it looks like the only optional part is the bar.
Could be its reads kind of confusing but the plate usually is standard on it. Heck is not then your really just paying for a shell

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Well, at least on Quadratec the description saying it includes the winch plate is the whether you pick the overrider or not...

This screen cap is with the overrider option selected

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals Screenshot_20211128-013253_Chrome

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
The Arcus is essentially a winch plate with a stamped steel cover over it. The winch plate is not a separate item. I have it on my Jeep.
Agreed. Got mine from Morris less than 3 weeks ago. $501 and included the overider and the winch plate.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 F-150, ā€˜15 CTS, ā€˜21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Agreed. Got mine from Morris less than 3 weeks ago. $501 and included the overider and the winch plate.
Well now I'll be pissed because I called to see if it was one or the other because the specifics between the two ads differ.

Edit: Contacted Morris. They're out of the overrider bumper and said they'd cancel my order so we'll see.
Did order one from Extreme Terrain but without the juicy discount.

Edit2: Received email credit memo from Morris.

Last edited:

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Cmm off-road 20% off cyber Monday sale. CMMMON at checkout.

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
D and C Designs 20% off with "CYBER20" on their Lucid VSL cowl ditch lights.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 F-150, ā€˜15 CTS, ā€˜21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Order a RR Arcus bumper from Extreme Terrain on Sunday, arrived today.
Paid more than Morris had them advertised for but delivered in 3 days no hassle- I'll take it!
Sponsored