First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I havenā€™t been keeping up what does the X designate?

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Mostly loaded model with few options. Back when I bought my 2008 JK Unlimited X "S package option", that was mostly a basic model with a few convenience items (like cruise control and power windows). Jeep has messed with this so much it is practically useless.

Clouds Strife

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon X
Occupation
HVAC Tech DoD USAF
Fully loaded with the following:
ā€¢ 12.3ā€ Touchscreen Radio w/ Alpine Premium Audio and Navigation ā€¢ Package Trimmed Premium Nappa Leather 12-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats ā€¢ Heated Seats and Steering Wheel ā€¢ Remote Start ā€¢ Forward Facing Trail Camera ā€¢ Body Color Fender Flares ā€¢ Body Color Hard Top w/Headliner ā€¢ Steel Front & Rear Bumpers ā€¢ Rear Parksense and Blind Spot ā€¢ Full Time T-Case ā€¢ Integrated Bluetooth Speaker

Sponsored

Sponsored

LeaveTheLifeBelow

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 WJ 2020 JTR
Occupation
Quality Manager
Never thought Iā€™d get a triple black but I love it. Was looking for a JLUR with bright colors, but I got a JTR 2020 25k miles. It tows good and the bed is nice to have. Trails in Colorado really need a lift tho long belly haha .Got ducks and waves already didnā€™t happen with lifted cherokees
Happy to be here

IMG_5289.jpeg

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Nice. You going to regear now? I assume you have 3.73s. Also I was always under the impression when I had my stock Overland wheels that a 37 couldnt or shouldnt be mounted on them due to only being 7.5". I ended up getting rid of mine anyways but I ran them up til earlier this year. Regardless i settled for 35s mainly cause even if 37s did fit I don't want to regear anytime soon.
I am in a 2020 Black Overland with level kit and the Cooper 295 70 R18. Nice setup but I wish the gears were 4.10 instead of the 3.73. I am thinking of naming the truck "Gear Hunter" because of all the shifting on the highway