First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
This may be my favorite thread on this whole forum!

Daily I prefer woodford or makers 46

Lately I’ve been drinking Heavens Door. Apparently it’s Bob Dylan’s brand.

Jeep Gladiator Bourbon Talk... too. AA2AAFEF-4873-439F-97BD-522AF7F2C1EA

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
This may be my favorite thread on this whole forum!

Daily I prefer woodford or makers 46

Lately I’ve been drinking Heavens Door. Apparently it’s Bob Dylan’s brand.

Jeep Gladiator Bourbon Talk... too. AA2AAFEF-4873-439F-97BD-522AF7F2C1EA
I haven't tried that one yet. Always like something new. Currently sipping on a Woodfords over the North Atlantic... Patiently waiting for my Mojave to come in... Elvis playing Suspicious Minds on the music..... :)

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So many good and great bourbon's out. I normally stick with E.C. Makers Mark, or other small batch. My standard requirement is 90 proof and up, that culls out the paint thinner in a bottle stuff or flavored stuff.

Micky

First Name
Micky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
Sipping - Bulleit
Shelf - Blood Oath

Sponsored

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Daily: Old Forrester, Evan Williams Single Barrel or Johnny Drum
Shelf: Jefferson's 17 or 21, or George T. Stagg

Jeep Gladiator Bourbon Talk... too. 1605032103915

cshoem286

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SportS Max Tow (Custom Order)
Occupation
IT Architect
Angel Envy is my GOTO

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Mixer - I only mix Old Fashioned's and I prefer to use Bulleit. The high rye content (28%) doesn't get lost in the pour.

Special Occasion: Keeping in mind that Ohio is a bourbon wasteland, E.H. Tailor or Eagle Rare are a treat. I did have a bottle of Elmer T. Lee, but she gone.

For show: That would be Angel's Envy. Everyone loves it.

Daily Pour: Whatever's on the cabinet. Weller Antique 107 or Knob Creek 12 Year Blue Label. Buffalo Trace or Four Roses Small Batch Select. Et Cetera.

As a couple of guys on the Internet once said: The best bourbon is the bourbon you like to drink, prepared the way you like to drink it.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Daily: Old Forrester, Evan Williams Single Barrel or Johnny Drum
Shelf: Jefferson's 17 or 21, or George T. Stagg

Jeep Gladiator Bourbon Talk... too. 1605032103915
That sir is a very nice collection. The George T. Stagg and Stagg Jr. are a couple of favorites. I have to try any of the Pappy's, a bit pricey around here.

For Old Fashions or Boilermakers, I generally rotate through Bulliet, Buffalo Trace, and lately Redemption.

For sippin' Four Roses SB is a consistent favorite. That said, I'm always trying something new for just sippin' neat in a tumbler. There are so many out there.

Sponsored

BamDaLam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Musician
Daily? Wild Turkey 101. Also have the cheap but very drinkable Evan Williams Bottled in Bond (white label) on the shelf.

Best shelf bottle right now? W.L Weller 12 year Wheated. It was a gift; I don't spend that kind of money on a single bottle.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Im 29. First started drinking whiskey like Jack dainel ect and I've tried Gen others ect but couldn't get a taste for it and slipped off into beer Neverland. What's decent that would make me say "hey I can take a couple shots of this and be content" instead of my usual 7 or 8 beers a night. I get alot of alcahol has an acquired taste just looking for something different that don't break the bank (can't even afford a gladiator right now for crying out loud )

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Im 29. First started drinking whiskey like Jack dainel ect and I've tried Gen others ect but couldn't get a taste for it and slipped off into beer Neverland. What's decent that would make me say "hey I can take a couple shots of this and be content" instead of my usual 7 or 8 beers a night. I get alot of alcahol has an acquired taste just looking for something different that don't break the bank (can't even afford a gladiator right now for crying out loud )
Fit starters, I think Bulliet, Buffalo Trace or Woodford are good buys. Not too expensive and drinkable. They got a bit of heat, but you generally have to pay more to get smoother. Wild Turkey 101 is also a good option.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
If you can find it, Buffalo Trace is a good bet at $25. Four Roses $22. Pour 1-1/2 ounces into a small class and sip it. Slowly. Take your time. Have a glass of ice water nearby. Appreciate the aroma, the taste, the mouth feel and the finish. It's not about getting buzzed.

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
Bring the hate, but when I used to drink bourbon daily, I kind of liked Gentlemans Jack. If I was at a bar and going to mix with coke, I liked Jim Beam Black. I know those aren't looked too positive on, but I do like them for the price. I also enjoy Woodford and Calumet, and still keep a bottle in the cabinet for the once/twice a year I feel like bourbon and a cigar.
Sponsored