Bourbon Talk... too.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Bring the hate, but when I used to drink bourbon daily, I kind of liked Gentlemans Jack. If I was at a bar and going to mix with coke, I liked Jim Beam Black. I know those aren't looked too positive on, but I do like them for the price. I also enjoy Woodford and Calumet, and still keep a bottle in the cabinet for the once/twice a year I feel like bourbon and a cigar.
Jim Beam Black isnā€™t too bad. Itā€™s just a little hard to find around here.
Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Bring the hate, but when I used to drink bourbon daily, I kind of liked Gentlemans Jack. If I was at a bar and going to mix with coke, I liked Jim Beam Black. I know those aren't looked too positive on, but I do like them for the price. I also enjoy Woodford and Calumet, and still keep a bottle in the cabinet for the once/twice a year I feel like bourbon and a cigar.
No hate here.
The best bourbon is the bourbon you like, prepared the way you like it.šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ

John Hursh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Beermeister
I very seldom use any type of mixer with my bourbon......I like sippinā€™ and I take it neat with just a 1/2 splash water.

Plain old everyday least expensive best bang for the Buck.....Knob Creek Rye

Good go to for me that is still not expensive but a step up....Jack Danielā€™s Single Barrel (Barrel Proof or Rye)

Or finally small batch out of this world quality, somewhat hard to get and expensive....Garrison Brothers (Cowboy Bourbon or Balmorhea)

0C5E1C03-58A1-412E-B838-7B9103617BF8.jpeg
Try Russelā€™s Reserve and Bulleit as additions to your everyday choices. Like Knob Creek as my now ā€˜n then and JD & Makers Mark as sippinā€™ hooch! JD is a fun place to visit, but Makers Mark is by far the more historical / beautiful site to visit on the bourbon trail. Itā€™s always fun to visit ā€œwhere itā€™s madeā€ and even more so in a Jeep%!

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Try Russelā€™s Reserve and Bulleit as additions to your everyday choices. Like Knob Creek as my now ā€˜n then and JD & Makers Mark as sippinā€™ hooch! JD is a fun place to visit, but Makers Mark is by far the more historical / beautiful site to visit on the bourbon trail.
I had hotel reservations and tickets to three distilleries. All got cancelled. šŸ„ƒšŸ˜”

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Try Russelā€™s Reserve and Bulleit as additions to your everyday choices. Like Knob Creek as my now ā€˜n then and JD & Makers Mark as sippinā€™ hooch! JD is a fun place to visit, but Makers Mark is by far the more historical / beautiful site to visit on the bourbon trail. Itā€™s always fun to visit ā€œwhere itā€™s madeā€ and even more so in a Jeep%!
Not real crazy about Makerā€™s but would definitely go to distillery.....never tried Russelā€™s and I do like Bulleit.....also partial to E H Taylor and Eagle Rare when I can get it......Whistlepig has some interesting stuff as well.

Sponsored

gryffinn

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 WILLYS Gladiator (STING)
Occupation
Designer/Photographer
Go to bottles: Eagle Rare, OF1920, Sagamore Cask Strength Rye, Makers Cask or Select, ECBP

Best/Special bottles (got lucky this year): ORVW, OF150's, Fitz 9yr

Fav cheap drinker: WT101, EC94, OF Rye

Cheers!

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I always like to try something new.

The mixed drink cocktail go to is now four roses. I try to keep a bottle of that in stock. You canā€™t beat the big bottle price and itā€™s still pretty good.

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
This is my bourbon stash....okay a couple of bottle of tequila as well

AEE04F09-A03A-40F4-91D4-08850F353222.jpeg

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Boys showed up to help with the lift and brought a half gallon of MacAllen. I smoked a brisket.

970CA1FA-73C8-4106-BF63-091C8268868E.jpeg

AD984EAE-7ADF-4A57-A2BD-8C27D8998F07.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well my off weekend so I've smoked chicken, pork loin sipping on some E. Craig n posting on here.šŸ¤” So I might be off my chain a little.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Oh I love me some bourbon and my wife doesnā€™t mind it either. Angels Envy, Blantons, Four Roses, Jeffersonā€™s ocean (Hyper aged at sea) are all really good but the one I have been on the most lately is Henry McKenna 10yr single barrel. If you can find it, this is a great bourbon to have.

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Itā€™s a Makerā€™s night with friends and dogs.

Me and my Rhodesian Ridgeback ā€œScoutā€. I got him as a pump on deployment. Fed him exclusively from my hand for 6 months and take him everywhere possible. Heā€™s my buddy and we have an awesome relationship.

5AA4B2F5-D490-43CD-AA23-964AA90CBC47.jpeg
image.jpg
Sponsored