First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
How could you not love a white Gladiator!
Love the white bumpers. I picked up the knock off Mopar 3 piece for Christmas and the plan is to powdercoat it white to look pretty much like yours. Nice looking rig bud

Mflowers11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Hi Alt, 2017 Wrangler, Rcky Mtn
Occupation
Finance
Love the white bumpers. I picked up the knock off Mopar 3 piece for Christmas and the plan is to powdercoat it white to look pretty much like yours. Nice looking rig bud
That should look great! I’ve been looking off and on for a takeoff rubi steel bumper myself. I like the idea of color matching it. Post a pick when your done.

Sponsored

Mflowers11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Hi Alt, 2017 Wrangler, Rcky Mtn
Occupation
Finance
2.5 inch leveling kit in the front, just put a 3/4 inch coil spacer lift on the rear last night. No more squat. Highly recommend…

4CCCBF55-AA66-4312-9C54-6D89139CE876.jpeg

JETNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Support Coordinator
New guy, new JT, and my first Jeep! Dad had a Golden Eagle growing up, and a few others we used to wheel in the sand. Personally, for 4WD I've had a 69 Scout and a Hummer H3. I'm excited for to get the JT on some trails!

Question for the crew. I noticed that after it rains I get black drip marks down from the soft top on to the body. They wipe off easily, but I think I should probably clean the soft top. What do ya'll use to clean them?

Its probably going to stay stockish for a while, next tire change I may go 35's and a small lift, but other than that I'm planning to put a rack on for a tent and setting it up for camping.

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club 20230102_142753

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
New guy, new JT, and my first Jeep! Dad had a Golden Eagle growing up, and a few others we used to wheel in the sand. Personally, for 4WD I've had a 69 Scout and a Hummer H3. I'm excited for to get the JT on some trails!

Question for the crew. I noticed that after it rains I get black drip marks down from the soft top on to the body. They wipe off easily, but I think I should probably clean the soft top. What do ya'll use to clean them?

Its probably going to stay stockish for a while, next tire change I may go 35's and a small lift, but other than that I'm planning to put a rack on for a tent and setting it up for camping.

Nice rig and welcome! I have the hart so can’t help with your question. “stay stock” Ya right. It’s a Jeep thing.

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1

First, let me welcome you to the JEEP family and this awesome forum! :clap: Secondly, you need to understand what "JEEP" stands for. Just Empty Every Pocket, because there are sooooo many mods you can make, do or add to a JEEP that you'll NEVER be completely finished with your build! But enjoy the hell out of it!

As for the top, my old '99 TJ had a soft top and all I ever used was good old fashioned car wash soap with a bucket and a soft bristled car wash brush. Maybe one of our fellow Bright White cool kids club members can chime in with more ideas.

Again, welcome to the JEEP family! :jk:

p.s. Don't forget to wave ✌ and buy some cool ducks!

JETNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Support Coordinator
Ha, I did say "stockish". Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've seen "Mods Gone Wrong", sounds like a good YouTube channel name...lol. I'm old school, been wrenching for a while and not afraid to get into something. But honestly, I am so impressed with what my Rubi has that I want to see what it can do first. I've been wheeling out in AZ with some hard core Jeep guys, couldn't believe the stuff we tackled in their Jeeps. But I remembered what they had to do to get there and what they had to pay to do it. But now I look at what mine came with, lockers, disco, Dana's and it's all stock! And even better, all I have to do is push some buttons. I'm amazed by the possibilities of my Jeep.

I've always loved the brand, and the camaraderie is second to none. Looking forward to lots of adventures!

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER

Welcome aboard the money train ,runaway before it costs you more and more .Build it for and your purpose.
ENJOY