Sponsored

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
I was SOLD on the Hydro Blue, but kept thinking Bright White would match the my Casita trailer that I’ll pull with this babe, so just ordered the Bright White! Gonna look rocking! Not sure how long it will take to build given COVID and factory just reopening next Monday. Hope to pick it up from Northern Idaho in early August. Love all the white pics!

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
Love the white. Makes it so much nicer in the Texas heat. Going with tan sunshade for when I have the doors off, but have black sunrider twill and black tube doors on the way.

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200510_125458

Last edited:

Sponsored

jrb517

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow - Bright White, 2008 BMW 328i e93
Occupation
Software
Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club IMG_7337.JPG
Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club IMG_7484.JPG
Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club IMG_7879

Joined the Bright White JT club 3 Months ago today! Sport S Max Tow, Convenience group, Technology Group, Cold Weather Package, 3 Piece Hard Top. My first NEW car, and my first Jeep. 2500 miles later, here we are.

Upgrades so far:
- 13" Rydonair antenna (Can't see it here, but it's so much better than the steel whip)
- U-Box Hooke Offroad Rock slider/side steps from amazon (Decent quality but they don't seem to fit as well against the body as the N-Fab ones.)
- Tyger Tri-Fold tonneau (Excellent quality for the money -- highly recommend)
- Baby-On-Board window decal for extra braking power :LOL:

Coming Soon:
- JLUR 17" and BFG KO2s

I don't have too much to spend on it since I have a newborn at home, but it's definitely the best vehicle I've ever owned. Everyone in the house loves it, especially the dog!