BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Here's my 22 Gladiator Alititude that I ordered 5/17, build started 6/15 and delivered 6/22. Bought it 6/29. Put on a Bushwacker Hood stone guard, the twill sunrider that was leftover from my 20 Gladiator Sport S and the Rugged Ridge Sport Rack.

20220707_171303a.jpg

Sponsored

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I think I am going to do a bright white with matte black and a touch of orange acents. Just ordered decals for the good that says gladiator in matte black with an orange outline.
Did similar with my maul crawler, black and white with a couple of touches to break the two colors up.

DSCF4369.JPG

Randonexplosion

First Name
Randon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
This is my second JT. This one is a diesel Rubicon. Will be putting on the Mopar factory lift kit, but found the 37s and Jeep wheels first.
Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club DSCF4369.JPG
My wheels and tires just showed up but my lift isnt here yet. No issues driving on the street with 37s? How does the diesel feel about them?

Sponsored

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
My wheels and tires just showed up but my lift isnt here yet. No issues driving on the street with 37s? How does the diesel feel about them?
I have not had any issues with the 37s on, power seems good (better than our JLU Rubicon with 4.10s on 37's). I was considering using the Tazer to correct the tire size, but I will likely go to a dealer and have them reprogram for the 37s as I don't want to take any chances Jeep could try to void the warranty on this one.