First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Does it block the camera at all? Where did you re-locate your winch controller? Who makes that winch plate cover? Do they make one with a clutch control cut out?

ECC49A48-A4BA-43F1-A388-08237B18228E.jpeg

I went with the medium warn bar. I wanted deer protection. That bull bar you showed would still let the deer flip up and smash the grill.
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Do what I did, make friends with the Jeep guy that runs a crew of welders!

Now I gotta learn how to weld. Dammit!

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper 155C24E1-A9E7-44F4-8FF5-5C9D2F645A31

This is the image with the medium bull bar. So I would say it doesn’t “block” the camera but you can see it on the image.
That's not bad at all. Thanks for the photo! I assume you can see everything the bar actually blocks through the windshield?

Sponsored

Jeeptruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon launch edition
Does it block the camera at all? Where did you re-locate your winch controller? Who makes that winch plate cover? Do they make one with a clutch control cut out?
I relocated the controller right next to the battery. There is a nice little space that’s perfect for it. I actually made the winch plate cover and I can still reach the clutch under the plate. If I plan on using it a lot I can always pop the cover off.

OP
OP
MyRight

MyRight

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Right when I thought I was set on getting the medium height Warn, do I see the Tyger on FB and got me liking it just a little more.

The only drawback I see is it doesn't look like it is made to accommodate a winch.
But a little modification to the front plate should be all that is needed. Cut out a nice oval, taking out the two inner stars.

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper 1637293453372

Jeeptruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon launch edition
That's not bad at all. Thanks for the photo! I assume you can see everything the bar actually blocks through the windshield?
Yep! You can see the bar on the screen but you can still spot your front tires with the camera, so not much interference.

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Maximus 3 has a plethora of options! My favorite:
Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper xlpmax3
Well SPED1, now you did it.......
Saw your post after installing the MOPAR Rubicon 3pc. steel bumper on my Mojave last weekend.

Was looking into adding a bull bar/grill guard though I have no plans for a winch.
Just like the added protection as the deer seem to always be on the move around these parts.

Really liked the style, substance, & versatility of the Maximu-3 JL XLP Hoop, as it is designed to work both with the bumper wings installed, or with them removed for the stubby bumper look.

Here are some pix of the finished project for anyone else who might be considering this option.

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3849.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3850.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3851.JPG

Ordered on Thanksgiving morning at 6:00A.M (took advantage of the 10% off Black Friday Deal). To my amazement, it arrived via UPS on Saturday afternoon, & had it installed Saturday evening. Was packaged in a nice heavy box with excellent padding to prevent shipping damage.

Needless to say, Maximus-3 has great service, and the quality is second to none. This thing is about as close to an OEM piece as you will ever find. All mounting holes lined up perfectly, and the powder coat finish texture is a direct match.

Dave

Sponsored

mcccop_04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
That maximus does look good, and just found out they are 20 minutes from me. Time to find a steel Rubi bumper

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
That maximus does look good, and just found out they are 20 minutes from me. Time to find a steel Rubi bumper
I forgot to note the other big plus for this bar. It's manufactured in Detroit, not some half assed cave in China, which explains the much higher build quality compared to most aftermarket accessories like this that you find.
Check out these welds!

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3852.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3853.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper DSCN3851.JPG

mcccop_04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Good looking welds, need a set of their soon to come bed sliders as well

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
I finally ordered mine! Got the black Friday deal as well. Hoping I can get it bare steel so I can match the bumper without as much work lol
Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper YEEP3

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I finally ordered mine! Got the black Friday deal as well. Hoping I can get it bare steel so I can match the bumper without as much work lol
Jeep Gladiator Bull Bar for factory steel bumper YEEP3
Did you get a shop to color match, or was there an available rattle can that was a good match?
Sponsored