Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody have issues with the rubber pads coming unglued on the phone mounts? 5 months old and have been trying to find something that will hold them down. Tried about 4 types of "glues and expoy's made for interior rubber / plastic. They just keep sliding out and eventually falling off.
Happing to both sides of the mount
Thanks
Todd
Jeep Gladiator bulletproof phone holder rubber pads coming off Bullet proof phone mount rubber pads
Sponsored

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Anybody have issues with the rubber pads coming unglued on the phone mounts? 5 months old and have been trying to find something that will hold them down. Tried about 4 types of "glues and expoy's made for interior rubber / plastic. They just keep sliding out and eventually falling off.
Happing to both sides of the mount
Thanks
Todd
Jeep Gladiator bulletproof phone holder rubber pads coming off Bullet proof phone mount rubber pads
Same issue here. I reached out to them when it originally happened and they sent new pads. It continues to happen so I reached out again. I was advised that in the summer when it is hot I should let the temperate in my truck cool down for 3-5 minutes before I put my phone in the holder. Seriously! Oh, and that if I needed new pads I could order them myself. Thanks Bulletproof.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Same issue here. I reached out to them when it originally happened and they sent new pads. It continues to happen so I reached out again. I was advised that in the summer when it is hot I should let the temperate in my truck cool down for 3-5 minutes before I put my phone in the holder. Seriously! Oh, and that if I needed new pads I could order them myself. Thanks Bulletproof.
Wow. That's some BS.... yeah, agree, thanks Bullefproof....:(:mad:
Sponsored