Sponsored

Can someone explain why I still love my truck??

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
OP
OP
Glad_he_ate

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician

AyeCantSeeYou

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Construction Superintendent
I love mine too! Granted, I haven't had any problems with it, but still ... it's fun to drive and it turns heads. People don't expect to see a woman driving one; I guess they think only men like them.

Was talking to the cashier at the gas station the other day and she was telling me about her dad's Jeep from years ago. One of the customers said something about Dodge trucks, she quickly told him "If you don't like Jeeps, there's something wrong with you." :CWL: She's right ....

Sponsored

Tomentose

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I love mine too! Granted, I haven't had any problems with it, but still ... it's fun to drive and it turns heads. People don't expect to see a woman driving one; I guess they think only men like them.

Was talking to the cashier at the gas station the other day and she was telling me about her dad's Jeep from years ago. One of the customers said something about Dodge trucks, she quickly told him "If you don't like Jeeps, there's something wrong with you." :CWL: She's right ....
in my part of the world, we have a lot of women driving trucks and i swear nothing looks better! though I'm not sure why the wave is never returned - its culture, not flirting lol

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

CJXJJT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 CJ3A, 71 CJ5, 72 CJ6, 93 XJ, 21 JT
Occupation
Machinist
So I get home tonight pretty beat from a long day in 98 degree heat. Roll my new 35' tall skinnys off of the front porch (where Fedex left them). Drag out the pressure washer cuz I'm feeling guilty about all the dirt and bugs on the JT. Another half hour of cleaning and I'm "really beat"!
Standing there as the sun goes down looking at my wife and son helping me dry. I am so f'n lucky to live in this great country have a great family and we have so many great memories involving Jeeps.
As nostalgic as I am about my CJ's damn this Jt not only functonal but a well designed and great looking Jeep!
One year into this one... and I'm still on my honeymoon!

AyeCantSeeYou

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Construction Superintendent
in my part of the world, we have a lot of women driving trucks and i swear nothing looks better! though I'm not sure why the wave is never returned - its culture, not flirting lol
Jeep Wave - I wave at all that wave at me and some that don't. I've had quite a few where there's 4 lanes with a median and I'll see men roll their windows down and wave from the outside lane. Gotta admit I wonder at times if any have hit their hands on other cars passing by. Some of those areas have narrow roads.

Sponsored

Tomentose

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Wave - I wave at all that wave at me and some that don't. I've had quite a few where there's 4 lanes with a median and I'll see men roll their windows down and wave from the outside lane. Gotta admit I wonder at times if any have hit their hands on other cars passing by. Some of those areas have narrow roads.
I've seen the full on hand out wave and have wondered the same at times. You live, you learn, and i guess sometimes you become captain hook....

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Once you get Jeep in your blood. There is no going back. There is no 12 step program to help you either. Regardless of the faults with your Jeep. You think they give it character.

OP
OP
Glad_he_ate

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
There is nothing like going home from work naked in a Jeep!
I do a lot of work in schools and they frown on me getting naked in the parking lot.
Sponsored