Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
And how do I win?
Ben from JK Gear and Gadgets is actually running this giveaway, check out the video for exact ways to win but really it's just your basic follow and leave a comment type of social media giveaway :)

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
Ben from JK Gear and Gadgets is actually running this giveaway, check out the video for exact ways to win but really it's just your basic follow and leave a comment type of social media giveaway :)
Ben's videos are the whole reason why I purchased my Clayton kit. Close to 10,000 miles on mine without any issues.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ben's videos are the whole reason why I purchased my Clayton kit. Close to 10,000 miles on mine without any issues.
Happy to hear! We'll be working with him more in the future :)

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to hear! We'll be working with him more in the future :)
Just to make sure Ben keeps getting credit where it’s due. I also bought after seeing his install and review. Keep supporting him 🤙🏻

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
JK Gear and Gadgets is a big reason I pulled the trigger on the 3.5" Overland Plus lift. I've been extremely happy with this lift running 40's and using it as a rock crawler. Get flex, beefy, and quiet. I'm happy to hear your continuing to work with Ben.

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 20220801_094900[1]

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
His channel is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger on mine as well! Love his channel!

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Slightly taller and a higher spring rate, but also magic :) All of our spring rates for each individual set of springs are published on our site if you're ever interested in comparisons!
So, I was an early installer of the ride right + 2.5" system for my ecodiesel sport S. You guys supplied 3.5" front springs at the time. I am getting the front bottom out issue mostly on the passenger side it seems. Would I be better off switching to the the 2.5" diesel specific springs or the 3.5" springs??? I do have a noticeable front end rake/sag with the current setup and I don't like it. Or, ........ I have teraflex coil spacers I could add to the front, but I would lean to spring replacement.

Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I have the overland 2.5" kit and saggmg in the rear with about a 400lb constant load. I'll be adding an alucab canopy and some more gear. I figure I'll be at 500 to 600 lb constant load and more when we go our. Which rear spring should I be running? 2.5 hd, 3.5 hd or just the regular 3.5 trie rate? Thanks

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So, I was an early installer of the ride right + 2.5" system for my ecodiesel sport S. You guys supplied 3.5" front springs at the time. I am getting the front bottom out issue mostly on the passenger side it seems. Would I be better off switching to the the 2.5" diesel specific springs or the 3.5" springs??? I do have a noticeable front end rake/sag with the current setup and I don't like it. Or, ........ I have teraflex coil spacers I could add to the front, but I would lean to spring replacement.
Definitely go with the Diesel specific 2.5" coils! These were designed to provide the same exact height, just using a slightly higher spring rate to help with the heavier front end.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have the overland 2.5" kit and saggmg in the rear with about a 400lb constant load. I'll be adding an alucab canopy and some more gear. I figure I'll be at 500 to 600 lb constant load and more when we go our. Which rear spring should I be running? 2.5 hd, 3.5 hd or just the regular 3.5 trie rate? Thanks
Definitely go with the HD rear coils for this type of Overland build. The 2.5" HD's should be more than enough! :)

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Definitely go with the Diesel specific 2.5" coils! These were designed to provide the same exact height, just using a slightly higher spring rate to help with the heavier front end.
OK, I will make an order over the next couple days for the 2.5" springs. Now... what to do with these 3.5" springs??????

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
OK, I will make an order over the next couple days for the 2.5" springs. Now... what to do with these 3.5" springs??????
Keep them. You may find you want to increase tire size in the future. Easy swap.
Sponsored