Cold Weather with Automatic?

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Hey there, I have searched the forums but I cannot find this answer. I am building a JT Rubicon on jeep.com and when I select the Cold weather package and the automatic transmission, it removes the cold weather package. Does anyone know if you can order the Cold Weather package with an automatic? This is for a 2021 JT Rubicon. This seems odd to me that the Cold weather package is dependent on a manual transmission.

Thanks ahead of time for your responses.
Sponsored

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Don't put any stock in quirks like this from the online configurator right now. 2021 ordering is closed, and 2022 info has yet to be released.

But FWIW, the configurator allows me to have both if I select the auto trans first and then the cold weather group.

OP
OP
flipboltz

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Don't put any stock in quirks like this from the online configurator right now. 2021 ordering is closed, and 2022 info has yet to be released.

But FWIW, the configurator allows me to have both if I select the auto trans first and then the cold weather group.
Thanks for the response. I have been building on the configurator for months now and it seems to be doing the same thing every time.

And yes, I can add it after selecting the Auto but it worries me that the geniuses at the dealerships will just say it can't be ordered.

When I ordered my 18' JL, they had no clue about anything and I am guessing they still don't.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Hey there, I have searched the forums but I cannot find this answer. I am building a JT Rubicon on jeep.com and when I select the Cold weather package and the automatic transmission, it removes the cold weather package. Does anyone know if you can order the Cold Weather package with an automatic? This is for a 2021 JT Rubicon. This seems odd to me that the Cold weather package is dependent on a manual transmission.

Thanks ahead of time for your responses.
If you go back to cold group package after adding the auto trans you can add it in. Just a bug in the system.

crgstewart

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
Definitely can add it, I wonder if it’s a different code or price depending on Manual or Automatic? I have an Automatic with the cold weather package waiting on being shipped to the dealership.

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Yep, the package has a different cost based upon the transmission you choose. The automatic includes something the manual does not, forget what exactly it is. Remote start maybe? I forget.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Yep, the package has a different cost based upon the transmission you choose. The automatic includes something the manual does not, forget what exactly it is. Remote start maybe? I forget.
This. It includes remote start with the automatic so it unchecks it due to the price going up. Just select it after choosing the automatic.

OP
OP
flipboltz

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
This. It includes remote start with the automatic so it unchecks it due to the price going up. Just select it after choosing the automatic.
Thank you everyone! That was it. I was never selecting the remote start, because it isn't important. I see it now. Appreciate you all.
Sponsored