First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Appreciate it bud! I had my other hand done in October so its been fun. Reconstructive surgery comes with many pros :headbang::headbang:

Wiring up the ARB is super easy. Just lay it out and figure out what you need with the included wiring looms like the stock switch or not (setting it to stock aux buttons if you have it or spod). I usually have extra wiring from these installs.

Yes I know you were being a little sarcastic lol.

I had a friend who had a twin in the back of his JKU. it was far too loud. If you're using lockers I highly recommend outside of the cab.
A little sarcastic and a little serious. Wiring a house is different than a car. Not hard, just different.

it will get wired to the oem auxiliary switches.
Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Hello Everyone! We have several options now for the truck. We have a new bed mount going live on the website in a couple days. I am attaching some photos. We also have Full Bed Side MOLLE panels that an ARB single or twin can mount to. Apologies, I am just now able to reply to your posts. Once we stopped advertising in the Fall it locked us out of replying to any posts.

Here is info in the new enclosure below:

Our new Aluminum Bed Side Compressor Enclosure for the ARB Single and Twin Compressor for the Jeep Gladiator. The enclosure mounts with (under) or without the Trail Rails in the bed. This new enclosure is super flexible for your Overlanding and Off-roading adventures! The cover has 4 holes to hold 12V accessories. There are a total of 15 rocker switch holes that also double as a MOLLE grid to mount a small MOLLE bag for air accessories. The enclosure also has 3 air coupler holes. There is enough room inside the enclosure to hold the ARB Twin as well as the ARB Locker Manifold and locker solenoids. If not using the manifold for lockers you can use the area for a mounting a fuse block to go along with your electronics. If you need it for Overlanding, you can control it using this enclosure! The enclosure is American Made of 1/8" aluminum and powder coated in texture black.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

813fabrication.com

BSC-0000-1-1.jpg

BSC-0000-1-2.jpg

BSC-0000-1-3.jpg

BSC-0000-1-4.jpg

BSC-0000-1-5.jpg

BSC-0000-1-6.jpg

BSC-0000-1-7.jpg

BSC-0000-1-8.jpg

BSC-0000-1-9.jpg

OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Hey @eight13design any issues with new set up of yours getting rained on? I Like the design and location but without a cover on the bed I’m worried about how protected the compressors and richer switches would be from the elements.

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Have you tested this location out with a Ace Upper Decker, by chance? @ACE Engineering @eight13design
I have not. But, as long as the ACE cover is not using the same area as the Trail Rails our new enclosure would work. Even if the Upper Deck is using the Trail Rails, our enclosure goes under the rails so it should still work.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey @eight13design any issues with new set up of yours getting rained on? I Like the design and location but without a cover on the bed I’m worried about how protected the compressors and richer switches would be from the elements.
I have not tested without a cover. I have seen many that run rocker switches out in the weather, even Jeep had them exposed on their concept JTs. Many run them under the truck and other locations exposed to the elements, but I cannot say if it would be a good long-term solution without some sort of cover.

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
i have the single ARB mounted in the engine bay w/ the @eight13design under hood mount. it's wired to my aux switch. it works great. i had no problems filling my 35s up from 15psi after wheeling.

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
And this is compatible with your molle panels?

Sorry, they DO NOT work together. This enclosure takes up most of the space that the MOLLE panel would also need under the rail. If you want you can mount the compressor directly to the MOLLE Panel. The single ARB mounts directly to the panel, the twin requires the brackets listed on the website. I currently do not have a cover that is specifically designed to fit on the MOLLE panels and cover the compressor. Though, one of the Version one covers, I have a few left, could be modified a little to do so.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
XraytecH, the air compressors get hot and need to have a lot of cooling air around them, the ammo cans would have to be modified to get airflow around the compressor, great idea though, but looks like a couple things have to be done to make it work......Jack
Sponsored